v15 Channel switching via channel list with Kodi 15 beta goes mad..
(2015-06-13, 00:05)ricardosunnie Wrote: Running Kodi 15 beta, or the daily builds on Windows 8.1 I run into a very strange problem with the TVheadend plugin supplied with these builds.
Whenever I'm in the channel list and select a channel it just opens another channel I've not choosen.
It happens allready with clean installs of Kodi with only nothing else configured but the TVheadend plugin and the default skin.
I'm able to solve it when I enable use channel numbers of backend in the Kodi TV config.
My provider adds holes in the channel list, for instance, movies are channel number 10 to 15 followed by shows channel number 20 to 26.
Could this be the cause of the problem?

I've seen this issue reported once or twice before and even experienced it myself once, but then it went away forever after that. Are you able to reproduce it reliably using some combination of settings?

(2015-06-13, 00:05)ricardosunnie Wrote: One other problem I've reported before is that choosing an channel from the channel list switches to fullscreen channelview the first time you use this, but whenever tv is playing and you select an other channel from the channel list you stay in the channel list and have to select ok again to get fullscreen tv.

It shouldn't switch to fullscreen the first time. Are you sure you don't accidentally press Enter/OK twice?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Channel switching via channel list with Kodi 15 beta goes mad.. - by negge - 2015-06-13, 10:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel switching via channel list with Kodi 15 beta goes mad..0