Delete recorded TV?
Hi

Few questions

1) Is it possible to delete recorded TV with this skin?

2) Can I change the recording icon in the EPG?

Thanks
I only use PVR to watch live TV and don't record, so not sure about deleting recordings. I'll consider any patches folks submit to github for changes to the recording icons, etc.
(2015-06-13, 15:23)braz Wrote: I only use PVR to watch live TV and don't record, so not sure about deleting recordings. I'll consider any patches folks submit to github for changes to the recording icons, etc.
Thanks for your reply braz.

Would you consider adding the option to delete recorded TV shows please.

Re the record icon in the EPG, I can just change it myself if you know where its located?
Can you point me to another skin that allows deletion of recordings? I'm assuming this must be a Kodi function, surprised it's not just in the context menu.
(2015-06-13, 15:30)braz Wrote: Can you point me to another skin that allows deletion of recordings? I'm assuming this must be a Kodi function, surprised it's not just in the context menu.
I've read that confluence allows for the deletion of recorded TV shows.
Just checked Mimic and Confluence, both have a delete option in the context menu for recordings. If this isn't working for you it would be a Kodi issue, not a skin issue.
(2015-06-13, 16:10)braz Wrote: Just checked Mimic and Confluence, both have a delete option in the context menu for recordings. If this isn't working for you it would be a Kodi issue, not a skin issue.
Context menu meaning "i" on the MCE remote ?
Context menu is "c" on the keyboard, no idea about MCE remotes.
Thanks, I fixed it
Typical confusion

This is a Kodi flaw

we have 2 contextual menus, the "i" menu and the mouse-right-button menu

is a real mess cos usually there is no typical mouse-right-button equivalent in remotes, we can map any button, yes, but... ugly feature
If you still want to change the recording icon, see the following commit on github. I just updated it to a new image from the glyph font file that is used. Just copy/paste your preferred glyph into the label tag as shown in the commit. If you want to use your own image, you'll have to replace the entire control which would be more work.

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...3973fb2753

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete recorded TV?0