Win HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus
You have a lot of questions! Everything you're using is generations old. Haven't used any of it for years but I'll try to help you although I have no way of testing to replicate.

(1) I don't know why PDVD 15 internal virtual ROM does not work for you and VCD does? I do know VCD will mount quicker and PDVD's worked for me at the time too. Maybe there is something wrong with your iso PDVD does not like and VCD isn't affected? VCD method is what I provided in my code.

(2a) No idea why 3D does not switch for you? It should. Are your titles named properly as outlined?
(2b) If for some reason PDVD did not open in full screen, double clicking in the field of the player during playback will. If your system did not remember screen size, I can't even guess why. It should. Resolution changes are only going to happen when refresh rate is matched. This has nothing to do with screen size. You can start PDVD solo without mounting anything. Is it's GUI in full screen and does it open in full screen subsequent solo restarts? It should. Kodi has no affect on changing its screen size fwiw or it's playback.

(3) Again, no idea why 3D does not enable for you? Are your titles named properly as outlined?

(4) Your display should not switch into 3D when closing PDVD of course and certainly shouldn't crash forcing a hard reset. You have some very weird problems. Are your titles named properly as outlined?

Looking at your playercorefactory I see you have modified code added to it from mine but see no reason it shouldn't work provided your paths are correct. There is references to Kodi and XBMC at the same time in it. Perhaps you should just copy mine without your mods and test it?
Your 2D.bat looks fine too. Both of these explain why 2D is ok for you.
You 3D.bat has xxit at the end of the code instead of exit but doubt that is the root of your problems.
Maybe as I said, use my codes and see if everything works as intended. It should. Make your mods to it from there.

(1) You answered your own question. As you wrote, I assume PDVD virtual ROM does not work in Cinema Mode. If memory serves me right, folder structure rips did not work in Cinema Mode but were no problem in Classic. Navigating the folder structure was not possible I think. I simply didn't like the interface either. That was my reasoning.

(2) Not familiar with skipping explorer.exe on startup to speed up boot and directly open Kodi bypassing Windows explorer splash for an aesthetic advantage mimicking a streaming box TBH. You answered your own question. Wouldn't know how to get both? Maybe a delayed start of explorer or just let it load as it was designed. Without explorer running, nothing 3rd party like PDVD or VCD could possibly run afaik.

Sorry I can't be of any help to you. I do know I had no problems when using older software and hardware as you are now following the guide exactly. I'm fairly certain the root of your problem is outside the scope of the guide or was overlooked, bypassed, or modified and what ever that culprit might be, only you and your system can reveal. When you do find your answer, please share in the event anyone else ever ran into something similar. Wish I could put my finger on it for you outside of Are your titles named properly as outlined?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:20
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:29
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-22, 00:38
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-23, 17:15
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-24, 02:23
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-24, 17:22
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-25, 09:26
RE: HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players - by brazen1 - 2017-08-11, 17:16
HELP! - by brazen1 - 2018-08-22, 18:50
RE: HELP! - by zxaura1 - 2018-08-24, 09:32
Problem with DXVA scaling videos - by obstler - 2018-10-27, 10:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus39