Win HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
Sorry, I don't remember your history here?  Are you using nVidia, AMD or Intel graphics?  Are you using an HTPC or a Device?  Fwiw, I can't help you with any of the devices like an NUC.  I can't help you with anything but the official KODI build.  Are you using W10?  What media do you require PDVD to play?  What related settings in PDVD are you using like TV or PC mode?  What version of PDVD are you using?  What changes did you make to your working PDVD that no longer works after you rebooted?  Same with your MPC problem(s).  It would help me help you if you included your specs.  There is nothing in your signature.  O/S version, GPU, Resolution, Software versions like PDVD and KODI, pertinent settings, the actual codes you are using, 2d or 3D or HDR, Picture to reference, etc.  I keep asking but you aren't providing.  How am I supposed to assist you without the least bit of information?  I've went as far as guessing.  Without any confirmations of my guesses pertaining to existing complaints, you move on to others and still provide nothing I requested previously to help you. 

I'm here to help in the event something is wrong with the code or the procedure to set things up just in case something is out of whack and no one including me has caught the fault and needs correcting.  It's difficult for me to pinpoint what you may have done wrong outside of following the directions exactly.  Though you may think you have followed instructions perfectly in your many attempts over a year, I don't think you have?  You are giving me no ammo to support that you have setup correctly and haven't provided evidence of a problem no one but you has.

I didn't mention anything about post #3?  I wrote post #1 - paragraph 3.  (You didn't setup VCD correctly because you didn't read the first post in the guide)  Failing to follow this simple instruction (twice) and compound more confusion because of it is more than I want to donate.  This is being made out to be much more difficult than it actually is and starting to get rather complicated.  I suggest you start on page one and begin reading slowly.  Figure out which section of the guide pertains to you and your unique particular hardware and to your unique and particular software preferences.  Cut and paste some notes for yourself if you find it confusing.  When finished, you should have a 100% working system provided you followed instructions.  If you can show me something that is preventing you from having a 100% working system, I'd be happy to correct it.  Show me one problem at a time and everything in detail you have done step by step regarding that exact problem so that the culprit can be isolated.  In other words, list the exact procedures you did to set that facet up.  You can write it out.  You can upload pictures.  Any number of things.  Convince me you have properly installed what ever it is at this point.  Again, help me help you.  Don't forget I need to know what hardware and software you are working with too.

I admit it can be confusing because it is pretty thorough with lots of extra details although the outline is not the best and that is my fault.  Adding in the updated developments in hardware and software over the years further adds to the 'mess'.  I keep all the old things in this guide for those that hold on to their old stuff.  This adds to the confusion for those with newer stuff which suffers chronologically and isn't front and center on the first post requiring some back and forth reading when unfamiliar with the basics or first time installs.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
W10/1909 MPC-BE\HC PDVD19 DVDFab3&5 KODI 19 PotPlayer 960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop=60Hz/Video=Matched Refresh rates 8/12bit/65JS8500 UHD HDR 3D

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.49 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:20
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:29
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-22, 00:38
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-23, 17:15
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-24, 02:23
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-24, 17:22
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-25, 09:26
RE: HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players - by brazen1 - 2018-02-23, 00:06
HELP! - by brazen1 - 2018-08-22, 18:50
RE: HELP! - by zxaura1 - 2018-08-24, 09:32
Problem with DXVA scaling videos - by obstler - 2018-10-27, 10:13

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players4.4939