• 34(current)
Win HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus
(2018-03-11, 06:13)brazen1 Wrote: I have updated the guide Post #205 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2616287

There has been some confusion regarding the .bat files in thinking they are only needed if you are using 3D.  This is not true.  They are needed for other reasons other than just 3D so if you use PowerDVD and/or MPC-BE you WILL need to create them.  I have changed the name of the .bats to help end the confusion.  This also requires slight editing of the playercorefactory.xml.  Furthermore, I have simplified the code for both .bat files.  I have also been using DVDFab Media Player 3 to gain menus and mimic a UHD HDR disc with an iso backup 100%.  This player, unlike PowerDVD, requires no special hardware to be compliant.  I still use PowerDVD for 3D.iso menus since DVDFab Player 3 is not 3D frame packed compatible.  The updated playercorefactory.xml also reflects this change.

The current configuration:
PowerDVD 17 build 2316 - SDR 2D and 3D iso's default and play full menus mimicking a physical disc exactly.  (I use this because DVDFab Player 3 cannot do frame packed 3D)
DVDFab Player 3 build 3102 - UHD HDR iso's default and play full menus mimicking a physical disc exactly.  (I use this because I don't have special hardware required for PowerDVD UHD playback)
KODI videoplayer 17.6 x86 - defaults to play everything else.
MPC-BE build 1.5.1 x64 - I select this player manually by pressing 'C' (mapped to 'Menu' on my remote) when I desire to override any of the defaults.  (When quality vs function is desired knowing it plays everything but no menus)
All four players serve a unique need when one desires to play everything offered with no caveats.  Each can be manually selected to play what you'd like provided it handles the given source.

LAV Filters build 71.0.16 x64
madVR build 92.12
I am starting to obtain some UHD titles , and will probably upgrade my graphics card to play them at some point soon. I need some advice . as the research I have done is not clear on a few points.

currently I am using win7 , with Kodi 17.6 and TMT 5 ( 3D playback mostly) . My collection includes TV series BR iso's which I use strm files to id the specific episode ( got it working in win7 ( disconnected to internet)  but not 10( connected to internet )  , so I dont know if that is a prob with 10 , or my firewall) , as well as 3D iso.

going forward I want to be able to continue to play all media in the way I have set up.  in order to play UHD will I need to go to Win 10 , or will 8.1 suffice? the reason I ask is that I will need need a new method to play 3D titles if I have to go up to win 10.
I would prefer to use free players ,as quite frankly on past experience they do a better job, and it means I dont have to worry about cinevia , or the need to obtain anydvd to defeat it.
Windows 7 and TMT 5 or any other player are not going to be compatible with the UHD as you are digesting.  I don't use strm files so perhaps another user will reply?  I just navigate episodes in the iso menu when available just like the physical disc used with a dedicated player. 

I no longer use any platform except W10.  I cannot comment when you upgrade from W7 if everything will work like it used to.  W8.1 and W10 are UHD compliant.  Some prefer W8.1 until W10 is further refined for a few very specific things that I don't think affect me like they do others.  For example, W10 is said to be migrating away from Full Screen Exclusive mode which I presently use with no complaints, something I assume W8.1 will retain.  These unknowns make it difficult for developers to set a stage permanently or work with or around them so prefer established platforms free of further confusion.  As for which is better?  Personally, I prefer state of the art and adjust as needed. 

You prefer free players and want to play 3D after abandoning your present TMT and use 3D iso's which more than likely are Frame Packed while Cinavia and playlist obfuscation are concerning.  Various rip techniques include the need for additional software such as the AnyDVD you mention.  AnyDVD is a ripper and/or live iso reader as is other similar software.  And you have to rip so...... unless you have a friend or someone doing it for you that needs to be more selective in their technique for future playback of those without AnyDVD and the likes.  The only free player is MPC with components but you will not render menus.  Same with UHD.  To take full advantage of your complete 1:1 3D and UHD iso's, pay players are required.  If you don't use special hardware required for UHD playback and PowerDVD, you might be interested in adding DVDFab Media Player since it plays UHD iso's with full menus requiring nothing special.  Both can be had very inexpensive on EBay I've noticed.  Like $15 for both since they are old versions phasing out but I use them currently and work perfectly fwiw.  Whether or not the new versions are worth the upgrade is beyond me but folks are selling their old versions.  This way you might have no need for your strm fiddling I assume while securing confident methods of playing anything you desire perfectly. 

In all honesty, I have found that UHD needs no further refinements other than a stage to perform.  The challenge is a player that induces HDR to engage/disengage automatically.  madVR provides this function for supported players.  That said, playback quality looks no different to me player to player as modern displays scale as good if not better than software.  These other players also engage/disengage HDR automatically too.  madVR will remain preferred for quality vs functionality for lesser resolutions including 1080p 3D and especially poorly performed rips.  Understand, the HDR switch is for the Windows Movies & TV app player.  It has nothing to do with anything we do here except remain off.  In the event you prefer that, the only other free player that can accomplish HDR, understand its audio and video quality are extremely limited as is its automation.

Hope this adds to your research.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2018-03-12, 22:21)brazen1 Wrote: Windows 7 and TMT 5 or any other player are not going to be compatible with the UHD as you are digesting.  I don't use strm files so perhaps another user will reply?  I just navigate episodes in the iso menu when available just like the physical disc used with a dedicated player. 

I no longer use any platform except W10.  I cannot comment when you upgrade from W7 if everything will work like it used to.  W8.1 and W10 are UHD compliant.  Some prefer W8.1 until W10 is further refined for a few very specific things that I don't think affect me like they do others.  For example, W10 is said to be migrating away from Full Screen Exclusive mode which I presently use with no complaints, something I assume W8.1 will retain.  These unknowns make it difficult for developers to set a stage permanently or work with or around them so prefer established platforms free of further confusion.  As for which is better?  Personally, I prefer state of the art and adjust as needed. 

You prefer free players and want to play 3D after abandoning your present TMT and use 3D iso's which more than likely are Frame Packed while Cinavia and playlist obfuscation are concerning.  Various rip techniques include the need for additional software such as the AnyDVD you mention.  AnyDVD is a ripper and/or live iso reader as is other similar software.  And you have to rip so...... unless you have a friend or someone doing it for you that needs to be more selective in their technique for future playback of those without AnyDVD and the likes.  The only free player is MPC with components but you will not render menus.  Same with UHD.  To take full advantage of your complete 1:1 3D and UHD iso's, pay players are required.  If you don't use special hardware required for UHD playback and PowerDVD, you might be interested in adding DVDFab Media Player since it plays UHD iso's with full menus requiring nothing special.  Both can be had very inexpensive on EBay I've noticed.  Like $15 for both since they are old versions phasing out but I use them currently and work perfectly fwiw.  Whether or not the new versions are worth the upgrade is beyond me but folks are selling their old versions.  This way you might have no need for your strm fiddling I assume while securing confident methods of playing anything you desire perfectly. 

In all honesty, I have found that UHD needs no further refinements other than a stage to perform.  The challenge is a player that induces HDR to engage/disengage automatically.  madVR provides this function for supported players.  That said, playback quality looks no different to me player to player as modern displays scale as good if not better than software.  These other players also engage/disengage HDR automatically too.  madVR will remain preferred for quality vs functionality for lesser resolutions including 1080p 3D and especially poorly performed rips.  Understand, the HDR switch is for the Windows Movies & TV app player.  It has nothing to do with anything we do here except remain off.  In the event you prefer that, the only other free player that can accomplish HDR, understand its audio and video quality are extremely limited as is its automation.

Hope this adds to your research.
Thanks , appreciate your input. The main reason I dont really want to spend , is I paid for TMT 5 , and if I go up to win 10 ( which is what I will probably do ) , I dont want to have to buy another player simply because the player I own , does not work with 10. I only have about 5 or so titles that are 3D anyway. I am intrigued by dvdfab player 3, does it play 3d? If it does that - and UHD would be great . Most of what I have ( 90 % ) is 1080p bluray currently - but I have recently bought a 4K Tv so may branch out going forward.

FYI I use stream files for tv episodes, so that I can scrape and point to the specific episde from Kodi. it is the most elegant - and easiset solution to play a specific episode scraped into kodi. The srtm files pint to specific play list , and if they are labled correctly will scrape directly into the library as seperate episodes. much easier and less time consuming that converting to mkv
No DVDFab player 3 does not play frame packed 3D.  The tab is greyed out for me.  I had one response that the same is true for the new v.5 thus my hesitation to upgrade so I still require PDVD for those when menus are desired.  I don't stream anything nor like you, desire to convert to mkv, so interesting info there.  Thanks.  I have zero TV shows, but I do have documentaries and such.  Some have multiple iso's from multiple discs.  3 for example containing 7 episodes combined.  I make a season folder.  Inside the season folder I create 3 more folders named disc1, 2, and 3.  Within each of these folders I place the corresponding iso and name it S01E01.S01E02.S01E03 and so on for the remaining iso's.  After scraping in KODI, each episode lists separate and plays individually as listed.  Same with a single iso containing multiple episodes.  Naming is the key so that KODI understands what it is asking a scraper to do afaik.  Another advantage to iso is in the player displaying full menus, you can select the episode you desire either by choosing or skipping chapters.  Mkv users have no idea what they're missing and how complicated some of the little details never mentioned actually are.  Cheers.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
ok back on topic,
so if I go to 8.1 I can still use TMT for the 3D I have , spend $5 to get dvdfab player from ebay  for UHD ( Russia , I hope the lisence code is valid , but if not have only wasted $5 ) . Lock the OS down so it cant get to internet - so i dont need AV or firewall, for my strm files.
I will have 2 external players - 3 if I use mpc as well ( just in case ) . .
I will have time to plan as I wont be buying the graphics card till about august. I need to get more info - am going btwn a nvidia 1030 , and 1050 Ti . Opinion is divided on whether the 1030 handles UHD and HDR all in hardware without stutter. Ok what is up with pricing? the cards prices have gone up about $30 or more recently - is there a shortage?
I am surprised that TMT still works for you. It has been discontinued and unsupported for going on four years. Newer titles sometimes have newer encryption and newer layouts that players need updates to play. I think you're living well past borrowed time!
Hi Brazen1,
I always follow your thread.
One question: With your late configuration, which I have replicated on my Pc, it seems that the bit depth is 8 bit if the dektop resolution is 3840x2160px60Hz in Nvidia control center. Drivers are 390.65 and my GPU is Gtx 960 4 gb.
So, playng a 4k HDR mkv, what will be the bit depth applied? 8 bit or 12 bit?
Thanks for your attention.
Either adjust the settings every time you reboot in NCP or install 385.28 as I have.  The NCP 3D Wizard is broken on this one. To fix, use madshi's 'enable nvidia 3d.reg' in your madVR folder and everything works perfect. You will need to use FSE for 3D and HDR.  I have created 3 special profiles in madVR to accommodate setting changes like this as needed.  Only 3D and HDR need FSE.  The rest stay windowed.  I noticed this quite a while back and started asking around.  Everyone said the new drivers were working perfect for them and that the problem is specific to me only.  After a lengthy argument asked again the other day somewhere else, I got some very different responses after realization in the end though.  Now yours too.  Hopefully enough complaints appear for NVidia to notice and react.  No one likes using a 6 month old driver and month after month watching new drivers wiz by still unusable. 
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/26-home-th...st55871638

On a side note:
I tried KODI v.18 today.  It is progressing but has some work left.  It is struggling with playercorefactory.xml and rules.  On a bright note, I've been struggling getting forced subs for foreign languages only to work with MPC-BE and MPC-HC automatically and override any other subs that always wanted to default - forcing me to sift through and locate what I preferred.  Specifically with ISO's such as Avatar 3D frame packed.  Even though the sub existed, it simply didn't play that specific one even when it was selected.  The key was entering a code into LAV Filter splitter using it's advanced sub setting. 

I was also having difficulty with some titles using MPC-BE to exit properly using its automatic exit feature.  Most of the time it just restarted playback instead of completely exiting and only when using KODI and only when directed from the xml.  From Explorer, it works fine.  This was not always the case in the past.  No problems whatsoever.  As KODI updates some things from time to time automatically, it breaks others.  So I started rewriting code and got no where.  Frustrated, I installed MPC-HC and it worked as intended.  Same settings as MPC-BE.  The two players are different in some of these subtle aspects.  Also, in KODI v.18, both players work as intended.  So, for now I'm using MPC-HC additionally fwiw.  That makes 5 players although I could get rid of the MPC-BE.  LoL.

(2018-03-20, 01:04)brazen1 Wrote: Either adjust the settings every time you reboot in NCP or install 385.28 as I have.  The NCP 3D Wizard is broken on this one. To fix, use madshi's 'enable nvidia 3d.reg' in your madVR folder and everything works perfect. You will need to use FSE for 3D and HDR.  I have created 3 special profiles in madVR to accommodate setting changes like this as needed.  Only 3D and HDR need FSE.  The rest stay windowed.  I noticed this quite a while back and started asking around.  Everyone said the new drivers were working perfect for them and that the problem is specific to me only.  After a lengthy argument asked again the other day somewhere else, I got some very different responses after realization in the end though.  Now yours too.  Hopefully enough complaints appear for NVidia to notice and react.  No one likes using a 6 month old driver and month after month watching new drivers wiz by still unusable. 

On a side note:
I tried KODI v.18 today.  It is progressing but has some work left.  It is struggling with playercorefactory.xml and rules.  On a bright note, I've been struggling getting forced subs for foreign languages only to work with MPC-BE and MPC-HC automatically and override any other subs that always wanted to default - forcing me to sift through and locate what I preferred.  Specifically with ISO's such as Avatar 3D frame packed.  Even though the sub existed, it simply didn't play that specific one even when it was selected.  The key was entering a code into LAV Filter splitter using it's advanced sub setting. 

I was also having difficulty with some titles using MPC-BE to exit properly using its automatic exit feature.  Most of the time it just restarted playback instead of completely exiting and only when using KODI and only when directed from the xml.  From Explorer, it works fine.  This was not always the case in the past.  No problems whatsoever.  As KODI updates some things from time to time automatically, it breaks others.  So I started rewriting code and got no where.  Frustrated, I installed MPC-HC and it worked as intended.  Same settings as MPC-BE.  The two players are different in some of these subtle aspects.  Also, in KODI v.18, both players work as intended.  So, for now I'm using MPC-HC additionally fwiw.  That makes 5 players although I could get rid of the MPC-BE.  LoL.

Thanks brazen1! So you recommend staying on driver version 385.28 (not 385.69) even if, for example in my case, I don't have 3D? Also, is the issue of playing every movie with an external player resolved for you in Leia? Finally, would you say that the issue with MPC-BE is just because of Leia or it is independent of the Kodi version?
Again, thank you for your continued help and guidance.

Regards,

Bart
Remember, this guide is about playing everything and 3D is a demand so you will have to see if a newer driver works for you since you are not as demanding.  I was pointing out that newer drivers have a setting retention after reboot problem that affects 2D users.  If memory serves me correct, 385.69 should work for you, perhaps even newer.  I don't know how far back this new driver problem started?  I installed the new driver and worked back a few versions and gave up and installed old faithful. 

I had no problems with the few titles I tested in v.18 Leia.  MPC-BE included.  Special subtitle conditions worked and it auto exited as it should which seem to be the hardest things for these players to do as every other function works regardless of the environment they are used in.  Ditto with MPC-HC.  V.18 just didn't call them properly from the playercorefactory.  V.18 better work it out or I simply won't be able to use it.  playcorefactory.xml's have worked in harmony with KODI for a very long time so I anticipate it will continue but I've never seen new version alpha's where it didn't work. 

V.18 is very different from previous milestones though mainly 64bit.  Perhaps the playercorefactory integration is a 32bit application and it didn't carry over and isn't backwards compatible but I'm just guessing.  In my brief testing a few times now, it was extremely quick and snappy opening, browsing, playing, and closing.  Simple log was void of previous warnings generic to previous versions.  There were moments when the switch back to native resolution and refresh rates after playback caused KODI to window, crash, and need an end task to restart it.

Estuary skin works very well.  Little features it offers most don't pay attention to are performing like champs.  I just don't care for the home page layout as I prefer a minimalist view so I use Titan adjusted to bare minimum.  Titan also works very well and backed up settings from Krypton carry over nearly perfectly.  The trailer function was the only nonperformer I came across in my brief review although it worked flawless using Estuary.  Aside from the playercorefactory problem, v.17 should be very close to release since imo it's performing very well.  I'm not counting on miracles for its HDR performance although there is hope for software decoding afaik.  There is only one Windows dev on the KODI team so I would hope he'd get things prioritized such as playercorefactory before HDR fine tuning since more and more users will be considering external players based on modern video formats.  We will see......

(2018-03-20, 01:04)brazen1 Wrote: Either adjust the settings every time you reboot in NCP or install 385.28 as I have.  The NCP 3D Wizard is broken on this one. To fix, use madshi's 'enable nvidia 3d.reg' in your madVR folder and everything works perfect. You will need to use FSE for 3D and HDR.  I have created 3 special profiles in madVR to accommodate setting changes like this as needed.  Only 3D and HDR need FSE.  The rest stay windowed.  I noticed this quite a while back and started asking around.  Everyone said the new drivers were working perfect for them and that the problem is specific to me only.  After a lengthy argument asked again the other day somewhere else, I got some very different responses after realization in the end though.  Now yours too.  Hopefully enough complaints appear for NVidia to notice and react.  No one likes using a 6 month old driver and month after month watching new drivers wiz by still unusable. 

Thanks Brazen1.
I run in 2 problems:
1 - How you create 2 different profiles (3840x2160px24Hz 12 bit full RGB (video mode) and 3840x2160px60Hz 8 bit (desktop mode)) in Nvidia control Panel? I have no idea on how to do it.
2 - How can I engage FSE in windows?

And last, but not least, can you supply the 3 profiles you create? 
Pardon my requests, I am totally ignorant on this.
Thank you
NCP, adjust desktop color settings.  Imo, keep it on 'Auto' which is the default setting.  FSE is Full Screen Exclusive in madVR.  Imo, you want to enable it for 2160p and 3D and it's your choice if you want to use a window instead for other resolutions.  Imo, it makes no difference.  If you want to separate settings for different resolutions (I encourage this for sure) FSE is one of the settings along with all the other settings.  Be sure you select all the options when you create a profile because down the road you will be adjusting something from all of them.  After you copy and paste the rule in, notice the red check mark in your new profile group name which you should name to match the original profile.  You will need to add new profile within that group.  Every time you add a new one, edit the name to 2160p, etc until the check mark turns green.  Hover over it and it will tell you why if it isn't.  Funny, I just posted this elsewhere yesterday but rather than link, here is the code I use for the 3 profiles:

I use this rule for PROCESSING and SCALING (thank you Warner):

if (srcWidth > 1920) "2160p"
else if (srcWidth <= 1920) and (srcHeight > 1080) "2160p"

else if (srcWidth > 1280) and (srcWidth <= 1920) "1080p"
else if (srcWidth <= 1280) and ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"

else if (srcWidth > 960) and (srcWidth <= 1280) "720p"
else if (srcWidth <= 960) and ((srcHeight > 540) and (srcHeight <= 720)) "720p"

else if (srcWidth <= 960) and (srcHeight <= 540) "SD"

and this rule for RENDERING (thank you Manni)

if (3D) "3D"
else if (srcWidth <= 720) and (srcHeight <= 576)"SD"
else if (srcWidth <= 1280) and (srcHeight <= 720)"720p"
else if (srcWidth <= 1920) and (srcHeight <= 1080)"1080p"
else if (srcWidth <= 3840) and (srcHeight <= 2160)"2160p"

(2018-03-11, 06:13)brazen1 Wrote: I have updated the guide Post #205 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2616287

There has been some confusion regarding the .bat files in thinking they are only needed if you are using 3D.  This is not true.  They are needed for other reasons other than just 3D so if you use PowerDVD and/or MPC-BE you WILL need to create them.  I have changed the name of the .bats to help end the confusion.  This also requires slight editing of the playercorefactory.xml.  Furthermore, I have simplified the code for both .bat files.  I have also been using DVDFab Media Player 3 to gain menus and mimic a UHD HDR disc with an iso backup 100%.  This player, unlike PowerDVD, requires no special hardware to be compliant.  I still use PowerDVD for 3D.iso menus since DVDFab Player 3 is not 3D frame packed compatible.  The updated playercorefactory.xml also reflects this change.

The current configuration:
PowerDVD 17 build 2316 - SDR 2D and 3D iso's default and play full menus mimicking a physical disc exactly.  (I use this because DVDFab Player 3 cannot do frame packed 3D)
DVDFab Player 3 build 3102 - UHD HDR iso's default and play full menus mimicking a physical disc exactly.  (I use this because I don't have special hardware required for PowerDVD UHD playback)
KODI videoplayer 17.6 x86 - defaults to play everything else.
MPC-BE build 1.5.1 x64 - I select this player manually by pressing 'C' (mapped to 'Menu' on my remote) when I desire to override any of the defaults.  (When quality vs function is desired knowing it plays everything but no menus)
All four players serve a unique need when one desires to play everything offered with no caveats.  Each can be manually selected to play what you'd like provided it handles the given source.

LAV Filters build 71.0.16 x64
madVR build 92.12
 Hi brazen1 and thanks for this great thread I set all this up using the original 4k hdr bat files and playerfactory.xml and all was good, I've just changed over to the new bat files and playerfactory.xml (edited to my paths) but now none of the external players will launch within kodi? my software setup is the same as yours except for DVDfab I'm running the new DVDfab Player 5 any ideas as to what's gone a drift ? can't post my files as I'm at work right now can later if it will help. Many thanks again
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

You are using KODI 17.6?  V.18 alpha will not work at this time fwiw.  Make sure you edited the actual name of the .bat files so they match your playercorefactory.xml.  Post all your files and the names of those files.

Hi yeah running kodi 17.6

playercorefactory.xml looks like this

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="PowerDVD" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\gpwin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\PDVD.bat</filename>
<playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
</player>
<player name="MPC-BE" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\gpwin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\MPCBE.bat</filename>
</player>
<player name="DVDFab" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab Player 5\DVDFab Player 5.exe</filename>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filename=".*HDR10.*|.*HDR.*|.*hdr.*" player="DVDFab"/>
<rule filetypes="iso|bdmv|mpls|m2ts|.*3D.*|.*.3D.iso|3D.*" player="PowerDVD"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

PDVD.bat looks like this

Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:iso=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO playiso) ELSE (goto playbdmv)

:playbdmv
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv=%
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD17\PowerDVD.exe" %pth% exit
exit

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe" /enable
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files\MPC-BE x64\mpc-be64.exe" P:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
exit

MPBCE.bat looks like this

Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:iso=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO playiso) ELSE (goto playbdmv)

:playbdmv
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv=%
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%
"C:\Program Files\MPC-BE x64\mpc-be64.exe" %pth% exit
exit

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe" /enable
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files\MPC-BE x64\mpc-be64.exe" P:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
exit
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

• 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus39