•   
  • 74(current)
Win -  HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
hi am using kodi18 on wins 10 graphics card is sapphire rx480 and is hooked up to a 65" samsung led uhd 4k tv am just looking the best settings in system display genearal settings and video player settings in kodi and amd do i use rgb or ycbcr cheers
A few days ago, Nvidia announced they are dropping 3D Vision from their drivers:
Quote: Nvidia is finally admitting defeat in 3D — it will end support for 3D Vision after the next driver update in April 2019.
Article:
https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/28744...obile-gpus

Nvidia, that is super short notice. Sad

I suppose this means we need to stop updating drivers after April 2019, but that isn't a long term solution as driver updates are often required for compatibility and other fixes.

I seem to remember that there was a Kodi 3DTV method using Intel graphics that could even be used on humble NUCs, but I cannot find it now. Is Intel GPU a viable alternative? What about AMD? I've tried to look myself, but I'm mostly finding information that I suspect is outdated.
Saw that in another forum the other day.  Might be able to edit unsupported driver packages with an older NV3DVision portion like I've been doing with the HDaudio drivers.  Tbh, no newer drivers work any good for what I do anyway and the older ones that work fine have survived updates.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
W10/1809 MPC-BE\HC PDVD18 DVDFab3 KODI 18.1 960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop=60Hz/Video=Matched Refresh rates 8bit/65JS8500 UHD HDR 3D
  •   
  • 74(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players4.4738