Fanart.tv Challenge :)
Information 
I have been contributing images to TMDB and HTBacdrops for a few years, a couple hundred images or so to date.

I recently started contributing some images to Fanart.tv. Many have been approved, and some not. I can not believe the standard of which they hold the art submitted to them to. It is bar none, some of the toughest I have seen. I give the moderators over there credit for volunteering their time.

To illustrate, I will show a few images below, and see who can spot the reasons for why the images were denied. Let me start by saying that each and every image follows their size, logo, text and artwork rules on their site.

It appears the forum resizes embedded images, click the link below the photo's that were reduced here on the forum to see the full resolution image

See if you can determine why they were not approved:

First up, a fanart for the movie "Dorian Blues"
(Original Image on PostImage.org http://s7.postimg.org/u75z81zq1/Dorian_Fanart.jpg

Next, a Disc image for the movie "Holding Trevor"

Next is the Fanrt for the movie "Holding Trevor"
Full Image: http://s23.postimg.org/3vmasf6oa/Holding...Fanart.jpg

Lastly, a Cover for the movie "Private Romeo"

If you are a moderator at Fanart.tv, please refrain from posting, and see if people here can figure out the issues with the above images.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
I thought this would garner a little more interest.... or can no one find the problems with the above images?
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
Wow, I guess finding what was wrong with the photo's was tougher than I thought it was going to be Wink

In the Poster image above, the dis-qualifier for the images was the single light pixel above the "i". (I told you they were tough!)

Now, can someone find the issue with the DVD image?

fingerprint or alike left of the guy with the dark hair.

But I don't get why you're posting in here - is this some sort of complaint because of their high standards? Even though the issues with your uploads are just minimal, once you've seen them they'll always hunt you. And instead of having tons of users that might spot these issues and complain later it's IMO better to prevent these situations upfront. So kudos to the reviewer who spotted these.
The thread is interesting but posted on the wrong section of the forum. Probably the correct place is the Artwork Packs (http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71).
For the first image I would say the "cut" near the black hair guy's face is far from perfect and easily spotted if you look at your screen from a side.

Edit: Just checked again and in fact there is a huge white spot near (but away) the "cut" so I believe that's what made them refuse your cd art.

cheers
Thread moved
the biggest problem for the most people are bad monitor settings
the most people have a darker setting, or bad contrast - so they dont see whats wrong sometimes
and even the admins and mods getting denys - because the images from them are getting checked by other mods - so its fair for all of us

( believe me ... i know it Wink hehe )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart.tv Challenge :)2