[Kodi 15 Isengard Beta 2] How to Force Refresh a Repo?
(2015-07-23, 00:22)JayStinson Wrote: Log file

http://pastebin.com/ZAjJV9jd

You have bigger problems. Nothing is loading correctly from your userdata folder. guisettings.xml fails to load, add-on and video DBs fail to load (probably the others as well), as do all image thumbnails.

You also have the tvaddons maintenance tool installed. That's known to cause more issues than it fixes, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cause of your files getting all jacked up (but probably not).
Thanks Martijn Will try. Thanks again
Wow really Ned. I saw that. This comes from the configuration wizard. The only things I installed was super repo and Zeus. Everything else was done by the config wizard
Thank you all for your input. That sorted the issue. I do realize that the auto config is crap. I was just testing it with another build and couldn't get the updates to go through. I figured it was the community build. So I attempted the same test with the auto config to see if there was a change. No change. I was just surprised to see that the auto config had done such a poor job. But deleting the addon*.db file fixed it in both builds. Thanks again.
Are you sure you're not having other issues? There's a lot of other errors in your log.
Delete
(2015-07-23, 00:28)Martijn Wrote: Delete addon*.db from your userdata and restart

i know this thread is old but i needed to say thank you. spent way too much time wondering why a repo was empty. when the answer was right here Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kodi 15 Isengard Beta 2] How to Force Refresh a Repo?0