Beta Skin Cinemax 1.1 ( only isengard )
DISCLAIMER: This skin is for Kodi Isengard builds only. It will function on Helix, but not optimally. Please do not post bug reports if you are running Helix or earlier builds

watch gallery

CINEMAX [Beta 1.1 ]

Hello everyone. I am very happy to offer you my skin. Some people advised me to come here WIP , for to present my work as I had done for REFOCUS ART .
Today I created a new skin, still based on Refocus of Joeren. But I have adapted so many things, i do a lot of changes, I can say that it becomes my own skin. I called CINEMAX. It is a way for me to highlight the images of movies and home theater.

There is much work again. The PVR is not yet fully operational. Some view is not finish and missing information. This is a gross BETA. I hopefully you like my work.

Not support :
- No touchscreen support
- No mouse support
- Discart,
- Fanart Extra.
I have installed the skin on openelec isengard beta 2,but no home menu
only background...
problem with skin widget?
ciao
I had same problem too. But when I went into skin settings the skin menu automatically started building.
Thank you for your feedback on this bug, this will be fixed in the next update.
Update Cinemax 1.1 .

Add PVR views / Fix somes views informations / FIx Menu Shortcut

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlodecaun0wm7b...x.zip?dl=0
Thanks decided to test your skin ..Very nice .The settings menu is very well done with nice artwork chosen. Weather widget not opening weather widget in skin shortcuts. Some addons show list and thumbnail view but thumbnail won't select.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to try my skin. I am not a professional and I work not often the code. I do my best to succeed to give a great skin.
I'm liking this Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank Smile
(2015-07-06, 11:03)Reynald Wrote: Thank Smile

Will we get another update soon? Big Grin
I go on holiday and when I return I will finish all the skin to have a final version .
It's complaining that dependancies are not met when I try to install on RC2?
Got it working (manual), but menu is black and option to reduce opacity in settings is greyed out?
I did not encounter this problem. Sorry. I will see to correct soon
I love this skin! Looks great on a flat screen tv. I recently did a fresh install and tries to re-download the skin but when I went to unzip it I was getting an error. Any solutions? And any updates on this skin in the near future?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Cinemax 1.1 ( only isengard )2