Disc Art, Logos, & Sort
A few more questions:

on DVD Case Wrap., .... It looks like the Discart displayed is the fanart, instead of the actual Disc Art, yet I have the correct DiscArt in the correct folders.

Is there an option to display Logos?

I see that I can sort the movies by Year, ... but is ther an option to sort Ascending/Descending?

thanks
(2015-06-22, 05:56)Legion455 Wrote: A few more questions:

on DVD Case Wrap., .... It looks like the Discart displayed is the fanart, instead of the actual Disc Art, yet I have the correct DiscArt in the correct folders.

Is there an option to display Logos?

I see that I can sort the movies by Year, ... but is ther an option to sort Ascending/Descending?

thanks

Hi

The DVD case view came out ages ago way before disc art was a thing - so it's not an option presently but I could add it.

Logos for movies? Again not something that I considered when I designed all the views, as it wasn't something that existed back then. If I added it I'd have to think about where it would go effectively as currently all the views have the text of the movies titles slotted in just right. Replacing the text with logos would have to be carefully considered for each movie view.

Should be an option to sort by ascending / descending - it's the little up / down arrow symbol to the right of the search criteria.
(2015-06-22, 07:28)Sharpe Wrote: Hi

The DVD case view came out ages ago way before disc art was a thing - so it's not an option presently but I could add it.

Logos for movies? Again not something that I considered when I designed all the views, as it wasn't something that existed back then. If I added it I'd have to think about where it would go effectively as currently all the views have the text of the movies titles slotted in just right. Replacing the text with logos would have to be carefully considered for each movie view.

Should be an option to sort by ascending / descending - it's the little up / down arrow symbol to the right of the search criteria.

Thanks, I got the Ascending/Descending figured out .. here's what I mean by Discart not showing on dvdcase view:

Above, you can see that the fanart for Xmen, is being used as the discart inside the case, whereas it should display the real discart shown below:

maybe I'm doing something wrong. Again, thanks for any help.
No you're not doing anything wrong it's like I said the view was created before disc art was established.. You couldn't download disc art back then. I'll see about adding it.
thank you!
No problem.

Ok I've added disc art to the DVD case wrap view - it's in the Isengard version available from the download links. I'll get it added to the Kodi repo after it's been tested for a while.
u da man!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disc Art, Logos, & Sort0