Kodi 15 for minix?
Hi,

Will there be an enhanced Kodi 15 version for Minix?

Regards

Cassio
There won't need to be. I'm told that all of the Minix-specific tweaks are now added to normal "vanilla" Kodi v15 now.
That's strange, other Rockchip devices doesn't run as well on Kodi v15 as they run on BeyondXBMC Gotham v13 that makes use of those Minix tweaks, specifically the video is unwatchable when not using BeyondXBMC and using Kodi V15 instead...
Looks perfect to me when I test it on my Rockchips device. Besides, why wouldn't you just use the version that Minix puts out or SPMC? Those are where those tweaks come from.
Strange it works for you on other non-Minix Rockchip devices, my video get's all pixelated when I use V15 on them (haven't tried on Minix devices though, still waiting them arrive).
Minix XBMC (v13) version doesn't work with latests tvheadend HTSP client (ex. 0.9.7/8) which makes it unusable with latests TVH Servers (4.0.X).
Didn't know about the SPMC fork, I will test it today(thanks for that).

Cassio
I just tried the SPMC fork, and the video is crappy just like Kodi, I tried all the acceleration combination options, no joy.
Also when I try to install the TVH PVR addon from here http://stalin.negge.fi/files/pvr.tvh/ it does install, but then I get a missing DLL error when I try to enable it...

That's really weird, why would only BeyondXBMC make the video perfectHuh

Does both your HD and SD channels look perfectly normal?

Have you compared the quality to other devices such as RPi or FireTV?

I'm asking that because I have them all (I'm evaluating devices for customers), and RPi/FireTV quality are way better than rockchip devices with Kodi, but Rockchip devices with BeyondXBMC has the exact same quality that RPi/FireTV...

Regards

Cassio
fyi Beyond XBMC is full of crap and in no way supported by us.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Live TV content? I'll have to test with MPEG2.
(2015-06-23, 20:39)Martijn Wrote: fyi Beyond XBMC is full of crap and in no way supported by us.

I know, that's why I want to make any other fork work as well as it does.

Would you have any solution/suggestion?

Thanks

Cassio

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15 for minix?0