• 39(current)
Release ESPN 3
Hello - ESPN GoalLine gives a channel not found error when selecting. Any chance someone can take a look?
It's doing the de-authorizing again. Unable to re-authorize, this device has been de-authorized.
(2018-08-31, 00:57)scitommy Wrote: Any chance you could add ESPN+ subscription content? Thanks.
 Just seconding that ESPN+ would be great to have. Happy to help devs with any testing/subscription access to help make that happen.
ESPN3 add-on has stopped working for me in both Android 7 and Windows 10. It returns an error and won't even open. Is anyone else having this issue?
(2019-01-10, 04:12)TopekaRoy Wrote: ESPN3 add-on has stopped working for me in both Android 7 and Windows 10. It returns an error and won't even open. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes - was working fine for me over the weekend but now it looks like an ssl error? Here's my log.
https://paste.kodi.tv/ewetaxofop.kodi
Stopped working for me as well, on both OSMC (Raspberry Pi) and Ubuntu 16. The following error is logged whenever I try to open the addon:
python:

00:42:25.163 T:1541403392   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'err' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn_3/addon.py", line 316, in <module>
                                                xbmc.log('err: %s' % err, xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
                                            NameError: name 'err' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
00:42:25.427 T:1926031872   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.espn_3/
00:42:25.433 T:1926031872   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.espn_3/) failed
The plugin stopped working for me this morning, I enabled Debug logging and saved the log. I noticed it's having trouble retrieving data from a URL. I also tried enabling "disabled SSL certificate checks" but that didn't work.

Here is my log: ibacafalem.kodi (paste)
the ESPN addon is working again. It appears "secure.espn.com" was down for a few days and its back up now so the addon can get its list of streams again
Any plans to add ESPN plus to the add on?
Hi -

I added two issues to the github page today. I used this page, I hope that's right.

1) ACCNetwork is not showing as an available channel. It launched a few days ago but has a live game this Thursday which would be cool to stream in Kodi.
2) A request for ESPN+ to be added to the add-on.

I accompanied each of these with a tcpdump file that will hopefully make it easier to add these features.

Thanks!
Hi All,
Only LIVE feeds working and no REPLAY feeds work.  Anyone out there able to offer assistance?  I'm no coder so let me know what further details are needed to troubleshoot.
Nav
There had been a version 3.0.4 of the ESPN3 addon that was being worked on from a "Custom Kodi Repo" that is no longer working.   It had working ESPN+ for legit subscribers, etc.  This repo and 3.0.4 addon are no-longer working since the pandemic hit.  Does anyone have any information about this 3.0.x version, and if it's still available anywhere?  The v2.9.25 version on the official Kodi repo works of course, but doesn't have the ESPN+ stuff added.

3.0.4 addon info
(2020-07-16, 18:40)doubleu Wrote: There had been a version 3.0.4 of the ESPN3 addon that was being worked on from a "Custom Kodi Repo" that is no longer working.   It had working ESPN+ for legit subscribers, etc.  This repo and 3.0.4 addon are no-longer working since the pandemic hit.  Does anyone have any information about this 3.0.x version, and if it's still available anywhere?  The v2.9.25 version on the official Kodi repo works of course, but doesn't have the ESPN+ stuff added.

3.0.4 addon info

never seen a version that had espn+
(2020-07-16, 18:40)doubleu Wrote: There had been a version 3.0.4 of the ESPN3 addon that was being worked on from a "Custom Kodi Repo" that is no longer working.   It had working ESPN+ for legit subscribers, etc.  This repo and 3.0.4 addon are no-longer working since the pandemic hit.  Does anyone have any information about this 3.0.x version, and if it's still available anywhere?  The v2.9.25 version on the official Kodi repo works of course, but doesn't have the ESPN+ stuff added.

3.0.4 addon info

Latest version I have is 3.0.2. I no longer have a subscription so I can't verify if it is working or not. It worked last year during the CFL season though.

Download link for version 3.0.2
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Addon is saying it has been deauthorized and needs to be reauthorized. I go through the process and activate it but when I launch a stream I get a message saying its been reauthorized and I have to do the process again. I have the addon installed from the official kodi repo. 2.9.25
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN 32