•   
  • 39(current)
Release ESPN 3
Hello - ESPN GoalLine gives a channel not found error when selecting. Any chance someone can take a look?
It's doing the de-authorizing again. Unable to re-authorize, this device has been de-authorized.
(2018-08-31, 00:57)scitommy Wrote: Any chance you could add ESPN+ subscription content? Thanks.
 Just seconding that ESPN+ would be great to have. Happy to help devs with any testing/subscription access to help make that happen.
ESPN3 add-on has stopped working for me in both Android 7 and Windows 10. It returns an error and won't even open. Is anyone else having this issue?
(2019-01-10, 04:12)TopekaRoy Wrote: ESPN3 add-on has stopped working for me in both Android 7 and Windows 10. It returns an error and won't even open. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes - was working fine for me over the weekend but now it looks like an ssl error? Here's my log.
ewetaxofop.kodi (paste)
Stopped working for me as well, on both OSMC (Raspberry Pi) and Ubuntu 16. The following error is logged whenever I try to open the addon:

00:42:25.163 T:1541403392   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'err' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn_3/addon.py", line 316, in <module>
                                                xbmc.log('err: %s' % err, xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
                                            NameError: name 'err' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
00:42:25.427 T:1926031872   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.espn_3/
00:42:25.433 T:1926031872   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.espn_3/) failed
The plugin stopped working for me this morning, I enabled Debug logging and saved the log. I noticed it's having trouble retrieving data from a URL. I also tried enabling "disabled SSL certificate checks" but that didn't work.

Here is my log: ibacafalem.kodi (paste)
the ESPN addon is working again. It appears "secure.espn.com" was down for a few days and its back up now so the addon can get its list of streams again
Any plans to add ESPN plus to the add on?
  •   
  • 39(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN 352