Release Lightpack Companion
Love this!

Thanks for your hard work.
I notice the Prismatik software, by default turns the lights on. I was wondering if this plugin could initially turn off the lights if the startup method is "When playing media".

I keep the HTPC on all the time, but I don't want the lights running all the time. If I've restarted the machine, I have to play a movie and stop it to turn the lights off.
(2016-04-28, 00:08)fnwc Wrote: I notice the Prismatik software, by default turns the lights on. I was wondering if this plugin could initially turn off the lights if the startup method is "When playing media".

I keep the HTPC on all the time, but I don't want the lights running all the time. If I've restarted the machine, I have to play a movie and stop it to turn the lights off.
This does exactly what you want.

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-04-28, 02:42)bry- Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 00:08)fnwc Wrote: I notice the Prismatik software, by default turns the lights on. I was wondering if this plugin could initially turn off the lights if the startup method is "When playing media".

This does exactly what you want.

Sent from my XT1254

Hmmm the plugin must be loading before KodiLauncher runs the Pristmatik software since the lights are "on" after I reboot.
Any android lightpack which doesnt need any root access? I have an Minix Neo U1 which is not rooted. How can i get Lightpack working? Screenscrabbing in Prismatik need Root, which i cant enable.
Hmm, just checking in... is there any way to prevent this from firing on a screensaver that uses videos, like Video Screensaver?
(2017-04-11, 00:09)fnwc Wrote: Hmm, just checking in... is there any way to prevent this from firing on a screensaver that uses videos, like Video Screensaver?

I will check it as soon as I could have a few minutes free also I just re-read your old post about the lights turning on after a reboot and need to play something and stop it to turn it off , now I got it my bad , I will look into that too.

Sent from my iPhone
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Does this still work with the latest version of Prismatik? I'm unable to get it working, lights are just off. Also  I don't see my Prismatik profiles in Kodi and I'm not sure if I need and how to get the API key. Any help is really appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lightpack Companion0