Request: MLB Network plugin
It looks like MLB Network also has live streaming available via authentication through verification with AT& T Uverse, Brighthouse Networks, Cox, DirectTV, DISH, Optimum, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon FiOS.

Since the NBC Sports Live Extra has new life with authentication setup in the plugin, I thought I'd throw this idea out there as well for anyone that has the skills and desire to make an attempt. I think there would be quite a bit of interest.

http://m.mlb.com/network
(2015-06-25, 06:04)mulliganman Wrote: It looks like MLB Network also has live streaming available via authentication through verification with AT& T Uverse, Brighthouse Networks, Cox, DirectTV, DISH, Optimum, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon FiOS.

Since the NBC Sports Live Extra has new life with authentication setup in the plugin, I thought I'd throw this idea out there as well for anyone that has the skills and desire to make an attempt. I think there would be quite a bit of interest.

http://m.mlb.com/network
 I know this is an old post but as far as I know there still isn't a plugin that lets you legally stream the MLB Network live streams.  I'm not talking about the MLB.TV streaming of the games I'm interested in the Channel so I can stream MLB Network shows such as Quick Pitch, Intentional Talk, and MLB Tonight from my den through Kodi when I'm in there working in there instead of in the living room where the main TV is. Having the League networks would be great (MLB, NFL, HNL...)
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC
Thread moved to addon requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
kjgkjg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: MLB Network plugin0