[Feature Request] New Banner viewtype
Can I request a new banner view
3 banners across and 6 or 7 down
Something like this one
Many thanks andmc

+1

I would use this for TV shows if this view was added Smile
It's been a while since I looked into it but the skinning engine is probably at the point where the size might be able to be set dynamically by the user. In other words, if I get a chance I'll see if I can make it so the user can simply set the number of across and down to whatever they want and have it resize them accordingly. I'm not sure how plausible it is, but I'll look into it. It's the only way to make it so that we don't end up with a 6x7 a 3x4 an 8x3 and every other possibility requested.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for looking I hope it is possible
andmc
Well I added the ability to select any number of rows (1 through 5).
However, I can't make it easily able to be ANY grid size just yet (the skinning engine still doesn't have the juice).

It works fine, but it will drop back to the Home screen after the change (there is no method I can find to just reload the current screen after the row change) and the selection method isn't the greatest (until I can use a customtoggle with values I can define and assign those to a string this is as good as it gets).

I also branched if from the current master so it can be merged easily (and used existing string variables).

Enjoy.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2015-07-03, 14:02)MacGyver Wrote: Well I added the ability to select any number of rows (1 through 5).
However, I can't make it easily able to be ANY grid size just yet (the skinning engine still doesn't have the juice).

It works fine, but it will drop back to the Home screen after the change (there is no method I can find to just reload the current screen after the row change) and the selection method isn't the greatest (until I can use a customtoggle with values I can define and assign those to a string this is as good as it gets).

I also branched if from the current master so it can be merged easily (and used existing string variables).

Enjoy.

Looks great Smile

Thanks
I also have a small request.

Can you add a "Large Poster Fixed" view type?

I like having large poster view type but not with the "Wrap" version.

I would like to use this for Movies.

Thanks MacGyver Smile
Thank you for adding this
I like the 3x5 view
andmcBig Grin
I'll get to this as soon as I can (some personal issues I'm dealing with atm). But.. the 3x5 option will not stay -- the top part of the screen is reserved in Metropolis. 3x4 will be the maximum.
(2015-07-04, 15:16)gate1975mlm Wrote: I also have a small request.

Can you add a "Large Poster Fixed" view type?

I like having large poster view type but not with the "Wrap" version.

I would like to use this for Movies.

Thanks MacGyver Smile

I can make anything, now getting it into Metropolis, that's not up to me. I'll do the work, sometimes just to have something to do when I'm home sick.
Large Poster Fixed commit

Thanks MacGyver I really appreciate this Smile

Looks great! Smile
Can the custom banner view be upgraded to krypton as it no longer works
hope you can help
andmc
(2015-07-04, 16:33)jingai Wrote: I'll get to this as soon as I can (some personal issues I'm dealing with atm). But.. the 3x5 option will not stay -- the top part of the screen is reserved in Metropolis. 3x4 will be the maximum.

Was this ever added because I can only seem to do 3X2 for banner view in latest Metropolis?
No, not yet. It's still hard-coded at 3x2.
I got bored and did it.

You'll see it in 3.4.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] New Banner viewtype0