• 276(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Schimi, rest up and hope you feel better soon!

For when you are better,here is the link to the updated Spanish strings.po after meowmoo added playlists to Music Alt Viz 1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9u3rsaq3c7rf9...h.zip?dl=0

Regards,

Bart
Hello all,

I just posted a minor bug to GitHub:

https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....issues/132

Quote:In Alternate Music Music Visualisation 1, there is no handwritten text on the blank disc. It is visible when switching to either the default layout or AltViz2.

Also, this is more of a request, but I've noticed that in the main interface, the blank CD "styles" rotate during playback. Is there any way to add and rotate these different blank CD brands in the visualization?

Thanks!
(2016-03-12, 01:50)KevinSartori Wrote: Hello all,

I just posted a minor bug to GitHub:

https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....issues/132

Quote:In Alternate Music Music Visualisation 1, there is no handwritten text on the blank disc. It is visible when switching to either the default layout or AltViz2.

Also, this is more of a request, but I've noticed that in the main interface, the blank CD "styles" rotate during playback. Is there any way to add and rotate these different blank CD brands in the visualization?

Thanks!

hi again Tongue

on git now, need some fine tuning, but I need to sleep now Tongue
will finish it when i tweek the playlist...
(2016-03-12, 02:52)meowmoo Wrote: hi again Tongue

on git now, need some fine tuning, but I need to sleep now Tongue
will finish it when i tweek the playlist...

Nice! Thanks! Looking forward to it!
Hi,

Thanx for advancing this skin, just a small bug i found lately...

1. There is no option to put Library infoline for Music videos menu item, not on selection list.
2. New widgets are great, but as i like show information setting in kodi for click on movie, widget goes playing right away...i see that you
can press I for extra info, but mouse users would appreciate if the could be also the same setitng for new widgets like in kodi..play, show info....deafault action.

cheers
Thanks all for your last help on how to install this skin with all options and addons.

Got a new question: where can I change the overlays for the cases like the new, unwatched, watched and resume labels? I have tried to swap them out in the media/overlays folder, but I can't see any difference. The ones that are in place now, are hard to read and I've got the labels from the Madnox Helix version that I prefer.

Any help is welcome. Thanks again guys!!
Since I upgraded to RC1, I've been trying to figure out how to add the "global search" plugin back to the Main Menu.
Mike
try with this changes...Animated fanart and poster included Smile

Home.xml (row 10), Add
Code:
    <onload>Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters)</onload>
    <onload>Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableAddonsLookups)</onload>

variable.xml (row for poster after 2551)(row fanart now 680)
poster
Code:
    <variable name="ListPosterVar1">
        <value condition="Container.Content(tags)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/tags/video/icons/,.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Stringcompare(ListItem.label,..)">DefaultFolderBack.png</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(genres)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/genre/video/iconsBW/,.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))+!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedPoster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedPoster)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))+IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedPoster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(season.poster)]</value>
        <value condition="!IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season0,-poster.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season,-poster.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
    </variable>
Fanart
Code:
    <variable name="MovieFanartVar">
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(RotateFanart) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(Detail.Movie.1.Art(fanart))) + skin.hassetting(backendmode) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart) + [Container.Content(sets) | SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets/,left)]">$INFO[Control.GetLabel(4324)]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(MoviesBackground))">$INFO[Skin.String(MoviesBackground)]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart)">special://skin/backgrounds/movies/</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.Art(extrafanart1)) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartmovies)">$INFO[Control.GetLabel(4325)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))+!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedFanart))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedFanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))+IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedFanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.Art(extrafanart1))">$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(extrafanart1)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(MoviesBackground))">$INFO[Skin.String(MoviesBackground)]</value>
        <value>special://skin/backgrounds/movies/</value>
    </variable>

Not 30 min but less then hour Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-03-12, 20:05)pletopia Wrote: Since I upgraded to RC1, I've been trying to figure out how to add the "global search" plugin back to the Main Menu.

'Choose item for menu' or 'Change action' -> 'Add-On >' -> 'Program >' -> 'Global Search'
Thanks Angelinas,

For your time and your help buddy.

Those changes I have done except for the 2nd line in home, then Enableadons, that is pretty much how I have got it and yes it works in views like low list, list, right list because the poster is outside the layouts. But if you try view Kodiflix then it fails, you just get fallback and nothing else? Just won't work with changes to VARS insides layout and then attempting webservice, which is wrong, as well to try and get it working in layouts.

Pretty much all views where not in layout the animated poster and now in some fanart is working, but Kodiflix is a popular view and would be good to get at least animated posters in that one but right now not seeing a solution?

If you are going to test it, then you probably need to update "ListPosterVar" as well as "ListPosterVar1"

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-12, 20:24)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 20:05)pletopia Wrote: Since I upgraded to RC1, I've been trying to figure out how to add the "global search" plugin back to the Main Menu.

'Choose item for menu' or 'Change action' -> 'Add-On >' -> 'Program >' -> 'Global Search'

Perfect, thank you. I'm such an idiot. Tongue
Hey all,

Just want to thank the Madnox devs and BobCratchett for providing a good example of widget templates. It was a big help in finally updating Mimic to use unique widget IDs. Thanks!
After clean install Kodi DSPlayer, Skins and addons , I start to kodi this notification, (ExtendedInfo Script Error) please, Somebody with greater competence can check the Log File, I tried it with different skin, the problem persists ...

http://xbmclogs.com/ps4ap9sjw/pp59zw/raw

After installation ExtendedInfo Script is notified this pop up

(2016-03-13, 00:25)gotham_x Wrote: After clean install Kodi DSPlayer, Skins and addons , I start to kodi this notification, (ExtendedInfo Script Error) please, Somebody with greater competence can check the Log File, I tried it with different skin, the problem persists ...

http://xbmclogs.com/ps4ap9sjw/pp59zw/raw

After installation ExtendedInfo Script is notified this pop up

Confusednip:

Go to extendedinfo settings and enter your tmdb user name and password.
I have never had a username and password for extendedinfo , extendedinfo has never given me problems , is changed something with MadNox RC1 ?
  • 276(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39