• 282(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-17, 14:02)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 13:46)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: HI!
Wierd Widget's position?

http://i.imgur.com/8McmAVW.png

Looks correct for the 'List' style layout. You can have them further to the right with the 'Extended List' style.

Heh! like you said ...that was correct layout. change extended list widget and boom! thanks!
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
(2016-03-17, 14:05)WolvesPhil Wrote: Hi,

I have another question about smartplaylists. The next one I would like to create is similar to next episodes or recommended episodes, i.e showing next tv shows in a series to watch, but if possible we would like this to show the next tv episode in a smart playlist.

Is it possible to do this?

You'll find it difficult to replicate the function of Next Episodes or Recommended Episodes with just a playlist. Behind the scenes, these are both powered by python scripts - Skin Helper Service and Library Data Provider respectively - and they're doing a fair bit of processing on your library contents to work out what episodes to show. In the case of Library Data Provider (the one whose code I am familiar with), it scans all of your episodes to find the last one you played, then displays the next unwatched (if there is one) or just the next episode (if you've watched them all).

The closest you'll get with a playlist, I suspect, is one with the following two rules:

'tvshow' 'contains' '[name of tv show]'

'playcount' 'is' '0'

Set the limit to '1', and play about with the ordering (as I think, by default, specials - aka Season 0 - will always show first) and you might get a playlist which shows the first unwatched episode for a specific tv show.
(2016-03-17, 13:46)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: When i'll try to use my arrow key(down) I can not get lower than that.

http://i.imgur.com/z2uIWSI.png

3 panel view! other ways to get the view cdart (album section) than copying them the artist root folder?

fixed it, was a id issue
(2016-03-17, 14:19)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 14:05)WolvesPhil Wrote: Hi,

I have another question about smartplaylists. The next one I would like to create is similar to next episodes or recommended episodes, i.e showing next tv shows in a series to watch, but if possible we would like this to show the next tv episode in a smart playlist.

Is it possible to do this?

You'll find it difficult to replicate the function of Next Episodes or Recommended Episodes with just a playlist. Behind the scenes, these are both powered by python scripts - Skin Helper Service and Library Data Provider respectively - and they're doing a fair bit of processing on your library contents to work out what episodes to show. In the case of Library Data Provider (the one whose code I am familiar with), it scans all of your episodes to find the last one you played, then displays the next unwatched (if there is one) or just the next episode (if you've watched them all).

The closest you'll get with a playlist, I suspect, is one with the following two rules:

'tvshow' 'contains' '[name of tv show]'

'playcount' 'is' '0'

Set the limit to '1', and play about with the ordering (as I think, by default, specials - aka Season 0 - will always show first) and you might get a playlist which shows the first unwatched episode for a specific tv show.

Thanks for the update, I did think it may be a difficult task and it isn't a major issue to not have this feature.
I will however try your suggested method so thanks again.
Tongue 
(2016-03-17, 17:24)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 13:46)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: When i'll try to use my arrow key(down) I can not get lower than that.

http://i.imgur.com/z2uIWSI.png

3 panel view! other ways to get the view cdart (album section) than copying them the artist root folder?

fixed it, was a id issue

OK! and by the way now they fixed skin helper service too..now i running crash free KODI and MADNOX on it.
(2016-03-17, 11:28)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 00:21)solamnic Wrote: Hellos and thank you for your great work...

I do a library update (have added some clearlogos to my movies
and also have enabled the Update Art (clearart, logo, landscape)
but no clearlogo is displayed ... (use the <moviename>-clearlogo.jpg as names

any ideas on how the madnox will see my all my new clearlogos ?

ive tested this new name too
moviename-clearlogo.png - also have problems !
now i am back on my old system ive mentioned in my tips section on first page ( WHOOO there is a tips section ... funny )
when i rename it back to just logo.png and use artworkdownloader, everything is fine Wink

logo.png and artworkdownloader did the trick... Nod
EDIT:
FIXED ! ( Thx 2 Bob and Marcelveldts and Mika Kiviniitty )

and i Need to write this text on my EDGE Browser, cause Chrome and Firefox still dont have this Format Bar .... Sleepy

thx guys
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
OE7 (Jarvis) is not 6.0.3 (Isengard)

Edit: You can get OE7 here: http://chewitt.openelec.tv/testing/
sorry, i mean OE7 - the version from here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0jhy0f3ysok6i...-RPi3?dl=0

i was confused with the date time ^^ ( 06.03 )

sorry
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

@schimi2k - grab the latest Skin Helper Service from Marcelveldts git. He's tracked down - with assistance from at least one MadNox user (Mika Kiviniitty) an issue which has been causing Kodi to freeze.
will test this Master Bob Smile

EDIT:
i dont know if you know it Bob.... but i realy like you old man and friend !!!
you saved again my day ( i should have ask this in first place, before i try here a cpl of hours all kind of things Sad )

Thank you very much Love ( in a non gay way ! )

Next time I'm in Germany (which, admittedly, is a country I haven't visited since the 80's) we're going to enjoy a 'milk' together and watch the sun set. In a non gay way!
Anyone using this skin on an Android Box? I want to get a Minix Neo U1 and i'm just curious if this runs smoothly. Currently i run it on a RPI 2 and it lags sometimes.
Thank you
Lol.. u guys are funny Wink
Good morning!
I have one question for you guys . how the info button is controlled? Because if extended info is installed, it gives an error (ERROR could not find valid content type) without extended info nothing happens while press INFO. Dialog window works thou!
  • 282(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39