• 284(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-18, 22:57)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: HI!

Is this a known issue? Addon sections in only two view type's options to choose from.

http://i.imgur.com/jlNVXFw.png

And here is the same as that in the past I found somewhere else, trying go down with using a arrow key it does not go farther than that. (no floor)

http://i.imgur.com/IMwiCXF.png

Doc - i'll look into 1, 2 should be fixed. Please get latest from git.

(2016-03-19, 00:26)JinNJuice Wrote: Hi, I tried looking through the thread but haven't found any mention of it. Is there a way to get the Autocompletion add-on to work for the keyboard with this skin?

Doc - not integrated yet, will take a look.

(2016-03-19, 10:02)Lockos Wrote: Wow great, thanks a lot man ! Do animated thumbs work the same way ?

Doc - only posters / backgrounds are available via this method, not aware of animated thumbs?

(2016-03-19, 11:20)rschiks Wrote: @Mike_Doc: How are you dealing with multiple entries of posters/fanart for a movie? Or is it the default just the first entry?

Doc - was thinking about this mate, will have to talk to Marcel as I was wondering if a select dialog could let the user choose which to download? But at the moment it just grabs the 0 images.

@Slipass - will take another look.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
meowmoo,

I just updated Madnox and noticed your MusicFullscreenEnabler update. Very nice! I remember another skin I used to use had that feature and I really missed it!

Thanks! It's all these little things that set Madnox apart!
little something for Bart and those who use the awards playlists, only view Tripanel so far:

http://imgur.com/a/eHpQt

Can't insert the gallery due to chrome losing all the text options recentlyHuh?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-19, 17:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: little something for Bart and those who use the awards playlists, only view Tripanel so far:

cool idea DOC Smile

and yeah... chrome and even firefox doesnt show the Textedit panel anymore... just edge is still working ... but it seems we are the only ones... or the admins doesnt care ? i dont know
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Just a quick question for the music side. Any particular reason the text in tri-panel view is all caps?

The new animated gifs is really nice. Where are they stored? Can local files be used? I know this is new, just thought I'd ask. Thanks for all the hard work on this.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
will the new animated posters option work automatically even if you are using local artwork?

thanks
Found one annoying bug.

Full screen music visualisation (tab key), you cant use mouse any more, to get upper menu displayed at all to click next track or stop.

Only keyboard can bring this menu active, mouse was working normal in previuous vesions, now its useless on that screen except right double click
to get out of full screen muic visualization.
(2016-03-19, 10:02)Lockos Wrote: Wow great, thanks a lot man ! Do animated thumbs work the same way ?

I mean that I manage to make animated thumbs work by adding extrathumb1, 2,3 and 4 in AD fields in the GUI then selecting manually those animated extrathumbs/thumbs. The result is outstanding !

BUT, I have to do it manually. Count 4 extrathumbs for each movie and 1 for each TV show episode and you'll know more or less the time I'm spending on my Kodi end.

So my question was : is there a way to make extrathumbs and thumbs work just by adding them in the movie/TV show folder as usual but using a gif instead of jpg ?

If it can work for posters and fanarts, why not for thumbs ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-19, 20:23)Lockos Wrote:

I mean that I manage to make animated thumbs work by adding extrathumb1, 2,3 and 4 in AD fields in the GUI then selecting manually those animated extrathumbs/thumbs. The result is outstanding !

BUT, I have to do it manually. Count 4 extrathumbs for each movie and 1 for each TV show episode and you'll know more or less the time I'm spending on my Kodi end.

So my question was : is there a way to make extrathumbs and thumbs work just by adding them in the movie/TV show folder as usual but using a gif instead of jpg ?

If it can work for posters and fanarts, why not for thumbs ?
if i understand it right, it dont use the local images like you say - it took the animated Poster and Fanarts direct from the Online Database, and put this images inside the thumbnail/animatedgif folder ... so maybe i am wrong, but i think local images still dont work automatic ... but please be patient - DOC and Marcel are just getting warm Wink - give them some time
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-19, 19:03)bobrap Wrote: Just a quick question for the music side. Any particular reason the text in tri-panel view is all caps?

No
(2016-03-19, 17:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: little something for Bart and those who use the awards playlists, only view Tripanel so far:

Wait, when did Tripanel get Disc art too? It looks nice!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I have a problem with my sql db and the newest madnox skin.

I have 3 Clients with the old madnox and 1 client with the new madnox skin.
I'm not ready with the failure analysis but eyery few hours my msql db get an error.(the client with the mysal db has the old madnox skin)
Only with a restart, i can access on the db files with kodi.

Im not soure but i think, it is related to the Live backgrounds.
The problem of Live Background is that they are not limited to 10 items. Although the background can only show 10 items.
In the movie and tvshow constellation i can handle it over the playlist, but not the Recently Added Albums.
When i delete the rule of limited of 10 items in the playlist, the load of the db is very high and the view in Live Background builds up very slowly.

What do you mean, is it possible to get a limit in die Live Backgrouds (importand in the album view)?
(2016-02-27, 02:35)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 14:51)thumber Wrote: Hey Guys,

Found a few issues.

1. made a shortcut to a video folder in the main menu, in list view the cover is not displayed correctly as you can see below, displays correctly in low list.

2. In Music, Album view the cdart are not displayed as seen below here, even tho it's shown correcly if you enter the album, as seen in 2nd picture below.

Only things i have seen so far in the jarvis build. hope you can sort those two things out, making a great skin, even greater Smile

Cheers.

i fixed nr.2 will be in one of the next updates

Hey Guys,

I was wondering when this fix would be in? so we got cdart on the album view again Smile
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
Should be on git already...

If not I forgot it and take a look later, list view right?
(2016-03-19, 23:32)meowmoo Wrote: Should be on git already...

If not I forgot it and take a look later, list view right?

Right, Think its an issue in the other views too tho. But im using list view.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
  • 284(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39