• 285(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I have modified my local setup to support DolbyAtmos, DTS-X and Auro by filename tagging. It works in all video views and file view. If the files are not tagged the standard flags are appearing.
I have created two new variables. So if forgot something to modify the old standard always works. It's easy now to enhance for new kind of flags.
It includes changes in a lot of files.
If a developer of Madnox is interested in the changes i can write down the modifications and maybe it can added to git.
Hello, menus of the skin dont get built.

Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/pt3el4hw4

Any idea why?
(2016-03-19, 23:40)thumber Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 23:32)meowmoo Wrote: Should be on git already...

If not I forgot it and take a look later, list view right?

Right, Think its an issue in the other views too tho. But im using list view.

are you sure you are on the latest git + latest skinhelper addon? b/c it works on my end

(2016-03-20, 00:01)_Andy_ Wrote: I have modified my local setup to support DolbyAtmos, DTS-X and Auro by filename tagging. It works in all video views and file view. If the files are not tagged the standard flags are appearing.
I have created two new variables. So if forgot something to modify the old standard always works. It's easy now to enhance for new kind of flags.
It includes changes in a lot of files.
If a developer of Madnox is interested in the changes i can write down the modifications and maybe it can added to git.

sure, share them Smile
(2016-03-20, 00:43)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 23:40)thumber Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 23:32)meowmoo Wrote: Should be on git already...

If not I forgot it and take a look later, list view right?

Right, Think its an issue in the other views too tho. But im using list view.

are you sure you are on the latest git + latest skinhelper addon? b/c it works on my end

Hmmm, I just downloaded from GIT today and i also updated skinhelper due to the freeze issue. weird

Any suggestions then, the cdart are shown normally in the track view.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
I don't use the latest git of Madnox so you have to modify the files manually. Maybe not the best solution but now you can change the behavior of the audio flag in all views at one point in the variables.xml
I have checked all video views and file view. The audio flag is working fine in all views so i hope i didn't miss anything.
I'm not very familiar with the conditions in skinning. Maybe there is a simpler solution. But it works.

file changes
Code:
1) Add the 3 logos to addons\skin.aeon.madnox\extras\AltIcons\color flags\flags\audio
2) variables.xml
   search for     <variable name="AudioFlagVar">
   and modify to

<variable name="AudioFlagVar">
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec]$INFO[ListItem.AudioChannels]</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="PlayerAudioFlagVAR">
        <value condition="SubString(Player.Filename,dtsx)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dtsxlogo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Player.Filename,auro)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\aurologo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Player.Filename,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dolbyatmoslogo.png</value>
        <value condition="!SubString(Player.Filename,dtsx) | !SubString(Player.Filename,auro) | !SubString(Player.Filename,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio/$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="FileAudioFlagVAR">
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dtsx)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dtsxlogo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,auro)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\aurologo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dolbyatmoslogo.png</value>
        <value condition="!SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dtsx) | !SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,auro) | !SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio/$VAR[AudioFlagVar,,.png]</value>
    </variable>
3)  DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
    at line 407 change to
       <control type="image">
        <left>1745</left>
        <texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$VAR[PlayerAudioFlagVAR]</texture>
        <include>OSDFlagVars</include>
    </control>
4) Includes_MediaFlags.xml
    line 327,656,1162 change to
    <texture>$VAR[FileAudioFlagVAR]</texture>
5) DialogVideoInfo.xml
   line 726 change to
6) DialogSeekBar.xml
   line 875 change to
       <texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$VAR[PlayerAudioFlagVAR]</texture>
7) View_800_KodiFlix.xml
   line 3049 change to
8) View_505_BannerInfo.xml
   line 568 change to
9) View_507_FanartList.xml
   line 136 change to
10) View_700_RightList.xml
   line 494 change to
11)  View_708_Shelf.xml
    line 231,672,752,854 change to
12) View_750_Shelf.xml
    line 521 change to
I made three logos. I like them. Maybe someone can make better ones.
(2016-03-19, 20:34)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 19:03)bobrap Wrote: Just a quick question for the music side. Any particular reason the text in tri-panel view is all caps?

No

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Great to see Music Fullscreen Enabler settings back in and working, not sure who added it but thx

Hoping we may see my request for extrafanart rotation in Showcase2 music view sometime as well in the future.
(2016-03-20, 02:26)_Andy_ Wrote: I don't use the latest git of Madnox so you have to modify the files manually. Maybe not the best solution but now you can change the behavior of the audio flag in all views at one point in the variables.xml
I have checked all video views and file view. The audio flag is working fine in all views so i hope i didn't miss anything.
I'm not very familiar with the conditions in skinning. Maybe there is a simpler solution. But it works.

file changes
Code:
1) Add the 3 logos to addons\skin.aeon.madnox\extras\AltIcons\color flags\flags\audio
2) variables.xml
   and modify to

</variable>
        <value condition="SubString(Player.Filename,dtsx)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dtsxlogo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Player.Filename,auro)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\aurologo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Player.Filename,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dolbyatmoslogo.png</value>
        <value condition="!SubString(Player.Filename,dtsx) | !SubString(Player.Filename,auro) | !SubString(Player.Filename,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio/$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</value>
    </variable>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dtsx)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dtsxlogo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,auro)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\aurologo.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio\dolbyatmoslogo.png</value>
        <value condition="!SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dtsx) | !SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,auro) | !SubString(ListItem.Filenameandpath,atmos)">$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio/$VAR[AudioFlagVar,,.png]</value>
    </variable>
    at line 407 change to
       <control type="image">
        <left>1745</left>
    </control>
5) DialogVideoInfo.xml
   line 726 change to
6) DialogSeekBar.xml
   line 875 change to
7) View_800_KodiFlix.xml
   line 3049 change to
   line 568 change to
   line 136 change to
   line 494 change to
11)  View_708_Shelf.xml
12) View_750_Shelf.xml
    line 521 change to

i will make some white versions and some colored transparent versions too Smile
EDIT:
Icons are done and pushed to git - 3x white & 3x transparent color

the code should be checked by one of the coding gurus first Smile

but thx andy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-19, 14:13)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 10:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Slipass,

for the new Live BG you have to use the sort options in the widget control. Nothing else will probably work. And what is wrong? your 10 films are displayed and in the positions they have always been, that is the same code as Madnox I believe?

I have the same setup and my very latest movie i.e. your Bridge of Spies, is located below 'Movies' and the home bar when Sort order : Descending and Sort by: Date added.

Are you actually saying the position of the very latest poster is wrong? And you can't fully compare to Old Madnox as this is a completely different solution in some areas.

The problem is to change the order of the covers, after the call of the system menu / settings.

Example:

After i go to the system seetings (only open the menu, nothing change in the config)

My Playlist Setup:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="episodes">
<name>10 Serien Drama</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains">
<value>smb:/Path.../Serien Drama/</value>
</rule>
<rule field="playcount" operator="is">
<value>0</value>
</rule>
<limit>10</limit>
<order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

The sort order is also in the widget menu set.

I do not know how to continue. Has anybody an idea??

Here my submenu view:

After i go to "System - Appearance - Skins - Seetings" and go back to the submenu, i get this view.
The sort of the dvd case have change, but i dont change any setting.

Submenu config:

System: Kodi 16 RC1 with Windows 10 and SQL DB

And my playlist config:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="episodes">
<name>10 Serien Unentschieden</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains">
<value>smb://...../Serien unentschieden/</value>
</rule>
<rule field="playcount" operator="is">
<value>0</value>
</rule>
<limit>10</limit>
<order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>
And is it possible to get an extra config to disable the option "Fill all Covers"

I have playlist under 10 movies, but the new madnox version fill all cases with the same cover.

New madnox Version:

Old Mandnox Version:

Maybe it's possible to get an default cover for emty cases etc.
(2016-03-20, 02:26)_Andy_ Wrote: I don't use the latest git of Madnox so you have to modify the files manually. Maybe not the best solution but now you can change the behavior of the audio flag in all views at one point in the variables.xml

file changes
Code:
2) variables.xml
   and modify to

</variable>
    </variable>
    </variable>
    at line 407 change to
       <control type="image">
        <left>1745</left>
    </control>
5) DialogVideoInfo.xml
   line 726 change to
6) DialogSeekBar.xml
   line 875 change to
7) View_800_KodiFlix.xml
   line 3049 change to
   line 568 change to
   line 136 change to
   line 494 change to
11)  View_708_Shelf.xml
12) View_750_Shelf.xml
    line 521 change to

How about View 900 Sets?
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
Hi Mike_Doc,

I love this skin, but for RC1 stage it would be good to have all sections in some kind of at least a minimum function.
What with Weather sections which is totally out of order.

Thanks
(2016-03-20, 15:53)ciprijan Wrote: Hi Mike_Doc,

I love this skin, but for RC1 stage it would be good to have all sections in some kind of at least a minimum function.
What with Weather sections which is totally out of order.

Thanks

yeah... but a lill bit more specific "comment" would be realy nice from you sir
i am using the "under minimal function" weather ( yahoo weather ) and its working ... i would say ... a tiny bit over minimal ... hmmm well... when i click on weather i get all infos i need for the week, and the widgets are working too... but i am not a weather expert ... but you are right... i click about 1000times on this fucking sun, and we have still rain here ...

so DOC, we should put it back to pre-alpha until we manage to get this weather feature to work ( i want the sun now ! )

and @ BOB - i think this was the first one ?! am i right ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hello guys!

I found a bug:

When I start to play an music album from widget 1 in the info mode screen, the album starts playing not at the first song.
It starts playing somewhere in the middle of the album and then goes on in random mode.

(choose one album from widget 1)

(start playback via info mode)

The funny thing is that widget 2 is working normal means starts with the first song and goes on with song 2,3...

Any idea how to fix it, or is there something wrong in my settings?
  • 285(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39