• 432(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-06-27, 15:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-06-27, 08:50)Slipass Wrote:
(2017-06-26, 20:55)bsoriano Wrote: Solo0815,

The Krypton code for Aeon MadNox is here: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo...ee/krypton

Regards,

Bart

But you have two sources. The Krypton and the leia.
Leia is the future source and it would be nice when we consider it.

Slipass,

You are correct. However, the Leia code is a long way away from being ready, so if Solo submits PRs for the Krypton code, I think a lot more current users will benefit.

Regards,

Bart

Yes you are right.
I just hope that it does not take too much trouble to implement the code afterwards.
If one "touches" the code once it is less work and serves as a basis.

The code has not worked for a long time, but I think, as long as the alpha of Leia exists, it makes no sense.
(2017-06-27, 19:13)Slipass Wrote:
(2017-06-27, 15:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-06-27, 08:50)Slipass Wrote: But you have two sources. The Krypton and the leia.
Leia is the future source and it would be nice when we consider it.

Slipass,

You are correct. However, the Leia code is a long way away from being ready, so if Solo submits PRs for the Krypton code, I think a lot more current users will benefit.

Regards,

Bart

Yes you are right.
I just hope that it does not take too much trouble to implement the code afterwards.
If one "touches" the code once it is less work and serves as a basis.

The code has not worked for a long time, but I think, as long as the alpha of Leia exists, it makes no sense.

Don't worry, MadNox will work for Leia, we are not letting the skin die.
(2017-06-27, 15:08)Solo0815 Wrote: I started porting to the new version of skinhelper today ... MadNox is not so slow as I thought Wink
Krypton, because for Leia there is no alpha released

Do you mind if I change some things, like: (TV section related)
- make the font a little bigger
- add Episodename
- add "Now playing" in the VideoWindow of MyPVRChannels
- change PVR-Info have it fullscreen with Fanart, Logo etc.
- fix "Next" if FullscreenInfo
- add clearart to Live-TV bar

Solo, once Mike_Doc gives his OK, my only ask of you is to please comment as much as possible every change that you make to the code, so that it will be easy for us to transport those changes to MadNox for Leia when the time comes for that. I know you are a very knowledgeable PVR user, and your changes will be very helpful in making that part of the skin better. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-06-27, 23:23)bsoriano Wrote: Solo, once Mike_Doc gives his OK, my only ask of you is to please comment as much as possible every change that you make to the code, so that it will be easy for us to transport those changes to MadNox for Leia when the time comes for that. I know you are a very knowledgeable PVR user, and your changes will be very helpful in making that part of the skin better. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I`ll try to coment every change in the future. The first changes on MyPVRChannels.xml are done with not so much comments, but they are very easy to spot Wink
Leia has almost no code changes for the PVR section the last time I tried on RPi3.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi Solo0815,

Firstly thanks for looking into the PVR side of Madnox, none of us on the team really use PVR so it is difficult for us to test changes we make. If you want to look into improving PVR in Madnox then please do but may I ask that you chat with Dumyat as he has spent a lot of time on his PVR mod and I would like to incorporate that with your work as well i.e. introducing options in PVR for different UI themes for the PVR section(s) possibly controlled by switches for example. But that might be something I have to do at some point once all mods are ready

From what I initially saw I thought PVR had some significant changes for Leia especially with available xmls etc, unless that has changed?

When someone spends their free time on improving Madnox they deserve to be thanked and respected for doing that and one that I extend both to Solo and Dumyat.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@Dumyat:
Can you please give me a link to your sourcecode?
Thx

(2017-06-28, 13:43)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Solo0815,

Firstly thanks for looking into the PVR side of Madnox, none of us on the team really use PVR so it is difficult for us to test changes we make. If you want to look into improving PVR in Madnox then please do but may I ask that you chat with Dumyat as he has spent a lot of time on his PVR mod and I would like to incorporate that with your work as well i.e. introducing options in PVR for different UI themes for the PVR section(s) possibly controlled by switches for example. But that might be something I have to do at some point once all mods are ready
Ofc, if I can have a look at his sourcecode, then I'll see, what has to be done. Maybe I can re-use some xml-parts. Not everyone has to do the same work Wink
(2017-06-28, 13:43)Mike_Doc Wrote: From what I initially saw I thought PVR had some significant changes for Leia especially with available xmls etc, unless that has changed?
AFAIK there are only a few IDs removed in the Guide and some XMLs renamed. Shouldn't so be much work. But let's get it ready for Krypton first.
(2017-06-28, 13:43)Mike_Doc Wrote: When someone spends their free time on improving Madnox they deserve to be thanked and respected for doing that and one that I extend both to Solo and Dumyat.
Thx
I'm trying to make the PVR-section of the skin better (from my view) and give something back.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-06-27, 15:08)Solo0815 Wrote: I started porting to the new version of skinhelper today ... MadNox is not so slow as I thought Wink
Krypton, because for Leia there is no alpha released

Do you mind if I change some things, like: (TV section related)
- make the font a little bigger
- add Episodename
- add "Now playing" in the VideoWindow of MyPVRChannels
- change PVR-Info have it fullscreen with Fanart, Logo etc.
- fix "Next" if FullscreenInfo
- add clearart to Live-TV bar

Hi solo,
One question...with: add now playing in the video window of mypvrchannels, do you mean this windows?
(2017-06-29, 08:14)Solo0815 Wrote: @Dumyat:
Can you please give me a link to your sourcecode?
Thx
Hi Solo,
No problem. I will send you a link via PM later.

Yes, I too try create something special for the Madnox Pvr section. Smile But then, like you say it comes down to personal taste etc. Something that started out very much as a personal project for myself is maybe not going to appeal to everybody, but what I try to create more than anything is more choice for users. That can only be a good thing for the Madnox skin Smile

I plan to start a thread shortly for my Mod, asking for feedback and testers so any help or assistance from you would be more than welcomed.
Thx
So sorry for the embarrassing question -finally upgraded my main box to Krypton and latest Madnox...is the Power menu option hidden or moved?
This is sort of a shot in the dark. I use the Silvo mod of madnox. Can't figure out how to enable the last three buttons in the movie info window? Am I missing an addon?

Tried posting this question in the silvomod thread but didn't get any response. Thought I'd try here since it's a mod of MadNox.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2017-07-22, 01:23)wgstarks Wrote: This is sort of a shot in the dark. I use the Silvo mod of madnox. Can't figure out how to enable the last three buttons in the movie info window? Am I missing an addon?

Tried posting this question in the silvomod thread but didn't get any response. Thought I'd try here since it's a mod of MadNox.

It is not a mod of MadNox, it is a mod of Aeon Nox 5. I missed your post cause I have been very busy lately, if that happens again feel free to post a second time.

You enabled Kiosk mode which disables the side menu and certain buttons that can alter your library like artwork selection and what is available in the extras section.

Disable Kiosk mode in Skin settings > Advanced.
(2017-07-22, 03:41)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 01:23)wgstarks Wrote: This is sort of a shot in the dark. I use the Silvo mod of madnox. Can't figure out how to enable the last three buttons in the movie info window? Am I missing an addon?

It is not a mod of MadNox, it is a mod of Aeon Nox 5.

My bad. Should have realized with so many differences.

(2017-07-22, 03:41)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I missed your post cause I have been very busy lately, if that happens again feel free to post a second time.

You enabled Kiosk mode which disables the side menu and certain buttons that can alter your library like artwork selection and what is available in the extras section.

Disable Kiosk mode in Skin settings > Advanced.
Thanks for the help.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I would love to speak to the creator of madnoxi have some questions do you have a telegram account?
I have Showcase view enabled for tv shows and it shows a plot summary above the seasons. But in the plot summary there is a box with last air date and next air date. It says N/A in my case. How do I enable these dates?
(2017-08-11, 23:00)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: I have Showcase view enabled for tv shows and it shows a plot summary above the seasons. But in the plot summary there is a box with last air date and next air date. It says N/A in my case. How do I enable these dates?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TV_Show_-_Next_Aired
  • 432(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39