• 446(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2018-04-30, 12:26)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

i think the thread title will be updated either when Leia goes Beta or when it is released.

@mikeSiLVO , i have to apologize again, it is taking a lot longer than expected or wanted to get back in the game. RL and work are both proving very difficult at this time. i will comeback although I'm not sure exactly what I'll add to the mix with my noob skills!
Never any need to apologize buddy. Life always comes first Nod

(2018-04-30, 15:38)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Hi Mike,

Yes there are a few things not working. I can think of 2 off the top of my head but #1 is the big one:

#1) You cannot access the Subtitles settings from the OSD
#2) The VideoLyrics are all in black

-Pr.
#1 Should be fixed now

#2 I cannot replicate. VideoLyrics is working just fine for me.

(2018-04-30, 16:50)bobrap Wrote: Thanks, guys for keeping this alive. Your work is greatly appreciated.

I'm trying set this up using the addons listed a few posts back, but, am having a few problems. About the only movie view that shows set info is banner view. I can't seem to find skin.info.service 1.0.2. Only 1.0.1. Using repository.aeon.nox.silvo-1.0.5, skin.info.service isn't listed in the repo. Installing skin.info from within Madnox installs 1.0.1 and show up in dependencies as "orphaned" (whatever that means Smile). Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I'm a doofus... I forgot and never updated the repo version to 1.0.2 but I just pushed an update to 1.0.3 and you can either wait for the update or trigger it manually by checking for updates.

Edit: Orphaned means that it is a hidden addon meant to be a skin requirement but I don't want to make it one so it is listed as orphaned.
Hey, Mike.  Thanks for the help.  Everything's working fine now.   Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi Mike,

since the last update i have no control buttons (play, stop, etc.) for videos and no video information (resolution, audio etc.) in the showcase view.

Has anybody the same problem?
(2018-05-08, 09:13)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,

since the last update i have no control buttons (play, stop, etc.) for videos and no video information (resolution, audio etc.) in the showcase view.

Has anybody the same problem?
Working fine for me.  If you are referring to control buttons when moving the mouse to the top of the screen or pressing "m" while playing, that's working fine too.
I've found a few problems in the movie section.  In the sub menu, the label for recently added is incorrect.  The in progress sub menu isn't working.  I changed the action to the in Progress playlist and it works fine.  When pausing a movie, the poster is not displayed.  That's it. Thanks.

(2018-05-08, 15:42)bobrap Wrote: I've found a few problems in the movie section.  In the sub menu, the label for recently added is incorrect.  The in progress sub menu isn't working.  I changed the action to the in Progress playlist and it works fine.  When pausing a movie, the poster is not displayed.  That's it. Thanks.
The recently added is labeled Recent for me and that is to be expected, no?

The default submenu link to In Progress is to extras/Playlists/MoviesInProgress.xsp which is an In Progress playlist so... Huh

Again I am not seeing any problems with the Fullscreen Info:
(2018-05-11, 07:47)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 15:42)bobrap Wrote: I've found a few problems in the movie section.  In the sub menu, the label for recently added is incorrect.  The in progress sub menu isn't working.  I changed the action to the in Progress playlist and it works fine.  When pausing a movie, the poster is not displayed.  That's it. Thanks.
The recently added is labeled Recent for me and that is to be expected, no?

The default submenu link to In Progress is to extras/Playlists/MoviesInProgress.xsp which is an In Progress playlist so... Huh

Again I am not seeing any problems with the Fullscreen Info:
Mike, thanks for taking a look.  I deleted Madnox and did a new git pull and the sub menu items are working as they should (Guess I wasn't holding my mouth right Smile) .  When pausing a movie, I still don't have a poster displayed.  Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks.
(2018-05-11, 16:24)bobrap Wrote: Mike, thanks for taking a look.  I deleted Madnox and did a new git pull and the sub menu items are working as they should (Guess I wasn't holding my mouth right Smile) .  When pausing a movie, I still don't have a poster displayed.  Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks.
Not sure what "holding my mouth right Smile" means but if it is not something negative then Okely Dokely Big Grin

Does the poster image shown match what is the image in all your other views? In other words is what you have pictured as your current poster also shown for all the other areas that show a poster? If so then the problem has to be the poster image you have selected. Does that make sense?
(2018-05-12, 04:37)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-05-11, 16:24)bobrap Wrote: Mike, thanks for taking a look.  I deleted Madnox and did a new git pull and the sub menu items are working as they should (Guess I wasn't holding my mouth right Smile) .  When pausing a movie, I still don't have a poster displayed.  Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks.
Not sure what "holding my mouth right Smile" means but if it is not something negative then Okely Dokely Big Grin

Does the poster image shown match what is the image in all your other views? In other words is what you have pictured as your current poster also shown for all the other areas that show a poster? If so then the problem has to be the poster image you have selected. Does that make sense?  
Nothing negative about "holding my mouth right".  Just a saying about how one holds their mouth when trying to accomplish something.  When I would try and do something and couldn't, I would be told "you're not holding your mouth right".

The problem I'm having is that the movie poster isn't showing when paused.  It shows what appears to be a still from the movie.  This is on every movie I watch.  Thought it might be a wrong setting or maybe something missing from the installation.  Appreciate the help.

Edit: Have no idea how or why, but, my problem is gone and everything looks fine.  Sorry for the bother.
(2018-05-12, 05:57)bobrap Wrote: Nothing negative about "holding my mouth right".  Just a saying about how one holds their mouth when trying to accomplish something.  When I would try and do something and couldn't, I would be told "you're not holding your mouth right".

The problem I'm having is that the movie poster isn't showing when paused.  It shows what appears to be a still from the movie.  This is on every movie I watch.  Thought it might be a wrong setting or maybe something missing from the installation.  Appreciate the help.

Edit: Have no idea how or why, but, my problem is gone and everything looks fine.  Sorry for the bother.
No bother. Glad it is working now. I am sorry if my previous behavior has made it seem that I do not want you to post about your issues. I like many others have my own "s**t" to deal with so that sometimes causes me to act out of character Sad

Please let me know if you have any other issues Smile
Hi Mike, when you get a moment can you check post 6653 Smile thanks
(2018-05-21, 14:20)twinpeaks Wrote: Hi Mike, when you get a moment can you check post 6653 Smile thanks
Which Mike are you referring to?

If it is me then you need to talk to @Mike_Doc cause all I see is feature requests in your post and sorry but I will not be providing any of those at this time.
Hey, finally decided to update my Kodi from Jarvis to Krypton, but now i can't use Aeon Madnox, got an error saying that it is incompatible.

http://www.webzh.com/host_img/images/152...9-kodi.png
(2018-06-03, 00:18)Jedynie Wrote: Hey, finally decided to update my Kodi from Jarvis to Krypton, but now i can't use Aeon Madnox, got an error saying that it is incompatible.

http://www.webzh.com/host_img/images/152...9-kodi.png
 that's because you just been upgrade
so you need to download the Madnox from branch Krypton
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Yeah my bad, it worked ^^

Another problem now, i don't have any case showing for my 2160p movies, any idea?
  • 446(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39