• 448(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I would mention it to DaveBlake but I highly doubt it has anything to do with the changes he has done. I think it possibly has do with with GUIInfo changes and/or updates to FFMPEG. For some reason mp3 codec INFOlabel returns mp3float instead of just mp3. Perhaps he can fix but I really do not think his changes had anything to do with it based on me following the commits pushed to the xbmc GitHub page.
(2018-07-14, 11:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I would mention it to DaveBlake but I highly doubt it has anything to do with the changes he has done. I think it possibly has do with with GUIInfo changes and/or updates to FFMPEG. For some reason mp3 codec INFOlabel returns mp3float instead of just mp3. Perhaps he can fix but I really do not think his changes had anything to do with it based on me following the commits pushed to the xbmc GitHub page.
No, this will be concerning a totally seperate issue. I have an artist in my library, for whom only the MBID is shown in the "Artists" view. I know the files are tagged properly, so I'm placing my money on it being the length of the artist name being the problem.

Screenshot - Artist View

The artist(s) in question being: "Deep Purple with the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Paul Mann". I can't do anything about the length, as that's how it's listed on MusicBrainz. Since it's so long, i'm pretty sure it's maxing out the string length in Kodi, hence the reason why only the MBID is shown.

Dan / Gib.
(2018-07-14, 11:11)gibxxi Wrote: No, this will be concerning a totally seperate issue. I have an artist in my library, for whom only the MBID is shown in the "Artists" view. I know the files are tagged properly, so I'm placing my money on it being the length of the artist name being the problem.

The artist(s) in question being: "Deep Purple with the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Paul Mann". I can't do anything about the length, as that's how it's listed on MusicBrainz. Since it's so long, i'm pretty sure it's maxing out the string length in Kodi, hence the reason why only the MBID is shown.
Someone pointed that post out to me (if you use @DaveBlake in the post then the forum will notify me automatically)

Rather than mess up this thread talking about tagging and multiple album artists etc. I'm going to try and copy to a new thread in music support. See you there @gibxxi

Here we are https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=333668 (with a little help from my mod friend)
Got another one Mike. Classic OSD - Music Playback - Leftmost button: "Now Playing - Music". It doesn't do anything. Click on it, nothing happens.

Big Grin

Dan / Gib.
(2018-07-14, 11:42)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2018-07-14, 11:11)gibxxi Wrote: No, this will be concerning a totally seperate issue. I have an artist in my library, for whom only the MBID is shown in the "Artists" view. I know the files are tagged properly, so I'm placing my money on it being the length of the artist name being the problem.

Someone pointed that post out to me (if you use @DaveBlake in the post then the forum will notify me automatically)

Rather than mess up this thread talking about tagging and multiple album artists etc. I'm going to try and copy to a new thread in music support. See you there @gibxxi

Here we are https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=333668 (with a little help from my mod friend)  

I fully intended to post in your thread later @DaveBlake. I've been up all night, so I decided to hold off on the post as I'm a little "tired".

Smile

EDIT: And unlike mikeSiLVO, I don't even have any booze in house to ease the pain, lol.

Dan / Gib.
@gibxxi
Fixed Wink
(2018-07-14, 12:03)gibxxi Wrote: I fully intended to post in your thread later @DaveBlake. I've been up all night, so I decided to hold off on the post as I'm a little "tired". 
Sure no rush.

Also @gibxxi if you are about to hit me with a long list, or any discussion I suggest a new thread rather than add to the "One Man's Plan". I will see anything posted in Music Support and respond
(2018-07-14, 12:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @gibxxi
Fixed Wink
 We're on a roll here! Thanks!

Smile

Dan / Gib.
Issue - Incorrect Context Menu Item Present (Music Library):

Music Library -> Artists View -> Context Menu (Any Artist)...

Screenshot - Context Menu (Music)

Context Menu item "Filmography" is displayed for Artist, which is not relevant for this media type / category.

Issue - Inconsistency Between Music Library & Programs View (Wall View - Grid Size Normal Option):

The "Music Library - Album Section", and the "Program Add-Ons" section seem to share the same view  type. Change one, and it automatically changes the other (In itself a bug). In the "Music Library - Album Section" if you enable / disable the "Show Icon Label" option, the background correctly appears / disappears with it.

See here and here.

If you then go to the "Program Add-Ons" section, and attempt the same operation, the background is not disabled with the label setting as it is for the music section.

See here and here.

Regards,

Dan / Gib.
(2018-07-12, 02:05)shaktoo Wrote: Dear Gibxxi, 
What an absolute gem of a detailed post... its been many a months since I changed to Aeon Nox Silvo for many of these reasons.. and some I reported wayy back which unfortunately no one was ready to listen / tackle.. its a shame as still some of these mods are even missing fromSilvo's own mod.
Hi Shaktoo, Yes, I remember reading some of your submissions in the Krypton branch forums. I decided since the same issues existed in the Leia version too, I'd have a stab at highlighting the ones that I'd personally seen, no matter how big or small. Obviously, if I don't use a particular feature, I won't be reporting issues about it, but thanks for your praise anyway. It's posts like yours, that make belonging to this community of ours, worthwhile for me. Keep the faith!

Wink

Dan / Gib.

P.S: Sorry for not responding sooner, somehow missed your post.
Hey

But I'm having a issue I was looking up an actor for Game of Thrones but it seems to only show the first fifty but according to tvdb it has over 70 so those last 20 you can't see in the video info screen.

In Kodi Natalia tena is the last actor you can see before going back to the start

Image 1

But according to nfo file it shows more actors after her

Image 2
I'm not sure where to start here so, I'll just see where my words take me...

@Karellen I thank you for what you did (You are truly the best supervisor of Earth that anyone could ask for Wink) but I do not have anything to hide so I will just explain things here and now. I am married to a wife that I probably (definitely) do not deserve and over the years I have mentioned and discussed things with her. She chose to create an account to be the "Bad Guy" and say the things that I would not say to others but "may have" bitched about in our private conversations. Sometimes (often Smile) I have interjected to have my say in what I normally would not have but the words chosen have (more often than not) been her own. Obviously that is not 100% accurate cause I use two browsers on our PC and on occasion have accidentally used that account more than once in the past. I usually edited those post to a "..." and then posted the same message under my own account. Anyone who needs to can feel free to check it out themselves. I may be an ass but I do consider myself to be an honest one. That's really all I have to say about that other than I sincerely apologize if my response puts you in any kind of awkward position Undecided as that is/was never my intent.

@gibxxi I got your PM and please do not send me one again. Do not feel weird posting to the forum cause I am working on MadNox and want anyone to post issues or bugs without fear of anything including monopolizing the conversation Wink
I think most if not all of the things you mentioned should be fixed... Please let me know in this thread Wink Nod

@mtoddster I am not sure what you are asking but IMHO if you want to "research" what you are watching then there is IMDb or other apps and websites you can access on your phone/tablet to check. They would likely be more recently updated/accurate and function much better than clicking on an actor in the video info dialog of Kodi... That's my two cents anyway.

EDIT: @gibxxi You mentioning that episodes worked had me take at look at the source code of Extended Info and Episodes should now work when using the replace with "Extended Info" option... Not sure what it is called ATM.
Hey @mikeSiLVO,

My apologies for being away so long and not having contributed with the skinning for the Leia version.  Real life sure has a way of getting in the way and altering whatever plans you once made.  I am back to the realization that the most I will be able to contribute is testing.

With that said, I get an "Error parsing boolean expression" error in the log with the latest Leia Git version.  I think I tracked it down to Includes_LiveBG.xml, line 953 which is today:

<value condition="Control.HasFocus(9010) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(9010).ListItem.Property(background)) + ">$INFO[Container(8011).ListItem(0).Icon]</value>

I think that the last + before the "> should not be there.

I also get  "Unmatched parentheses" errors, which I have tracked down to DialogAddonInfo.xml:

- Line 103 ListItem.AddonStarRating)] the parenthesis should not be there
- Line 172 ListItem.AddonDisclaimer)] the parentheses should not be there
- Line 295 ListItem.Addonbroken)] the parentheses should not be there

The line numbers I am quoting come from me opening each one of those files in Notepad++, sorry if they are not the same for you.

Again, thank you so much for keeping this going with fixes and ensuring Leia compatibility.

Regards,

Bart
One more @mikeSiLVO,

I get "+ out of place" in the log, I was able to trace it back to Viewtype_Panel.xml:

Line 325 is <visible> + !ListItem.IsCollection</visible>

I think the + should not be there, probably left over from when the visibility condition was something more.

Again, thanks Mike your your work on this.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano No need to apologize buddy. I think I have an idea on how busy and complicated life can get. I will (hopefully) be the first to say that those things should definitely come first...

Thanks for telling me about these and you were spot on about line numbers. I will push an update in the next few min to address them.

Thanks a lot for the info Wink Smile

EDIT: Should be pushed to Git now
  • 448(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39