• 3(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-06-29, 22:07)paulsk231 Wrote: NOT SURE IF ITS A BUG OR ON PURPOSE BUT WHEN I ADD A WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN THE "MENU ITEM" BACKGROUND IMAGE DARKENS . IS THERE A SETTING TO TURN OFF THE DIMMINGS ? IT JUST LOOKS A BIT ODD WHEN I HAVE WIDGETS ON HALF MY MENU ITEMS AND THEREFORE HALF ARE TOO DARK . Sorry about the caps . didnt look at the screen until id already written most of it Undecided

Not sure exactly what you mean. A picture always helps.
None of my menu item backgrounds with widgets are dark. Not until you focus on an item in the widget, which is normal.
I see no setting to darken backgrounds of widgets anywhere.
I have added my own custom backgrounds fwiw, but prior to that I saw nothing darken.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Downloading right now :-) Thanks for sharing guys !
Looks great :-D
Just wanted to know if the last modifications regarding TV Tunes will be implemented ?
I saw that BigNoid was considering them, but i don't know if it is done already?

Thanks
Nice Work Guys ! Love all the feature and it seems to me that it's much faster than shednox. That may be in my head Wink

I don't know if you want to use this thread to report bugs, Let us know if not. For now I'll assume it's ok.

in the Kodiflix view with movies when a movie set is selected, the poster of that set appears in the middle of the screen and doesn't do nothing.

also just to let everybody know, the fanart for movie set displayed in the top right of the screen is "extrafanart 1".

to set it up :

context menu - manage - choose art - add art - extrafanart 1

then choose whatever fanart you want there. Just know that it will change the background of your movie set in showcase view
Mike, i had no idea that script duration plugin existed. it is great! fixed the issue with the overlapping imdb/movie time as well that i told you about as you said. thanks
This looks awesome guys. Glad to see that you all released the skin with all the new additions.

Keep up the excellent work!

Shedrock
(2015-06-30, 00:57)sarlan19 Wrote: Nice Work Guys ! Love all the feature and it seems to me that it's much faster than shednox. That may be in my head Wink

I don't know if you want to use this thread to report bugs, Let us know if not. For now I'll assume it's ok.

in the Kodiflix view with movies when a movie set is selected, the poster of that set appears in the middle of the screen and doesn't do nothing.

also just to let everybody know, the fanart for movie set displayed in the top right of the screen is "extrafanart 1".

to set it up :

then choose whatever fanart you want there. Just know that it will change the background of your movie set in showcase view

any idea how i can get information on the director, minutes, etc like you have in your movie set view? for all of my sets all of this info is just completely blank aside from the set logo. i tried different scrapers and still get nothing.

also, any idea what i could be doing wrong with showcase i have no disc art at all showing up in movie sets, even though it is clearly downloaded. i have it set to show disc art. no sure what the problem could be. i've had it setup many times in the past and understand the proper settings but disc art just won't show for me for some reason. i must be missing something.
@knives of ice I have no idea wha I did there :-) did you install all the scripts from post #1 ?
(2015-06-30, 05:03)sarlan19 Wrote: @knives of ice I have no idea wha I did there :-) did you install all the scripts from post #1 ?

yep. i don't get it. i used ember to create nfo's for all the movie sets and i checked and they all have descriptions, etc for each set but for some reason that info isn't getting read from the nfo's.
(2015-06-30, 00:57)sarlan19 Wrote: Nice Work Guys ! Love all the feature and it seems to me that it's much faster than shednox. That may be in my head Wink

thx 4 info buddy Smile
ive tested it here, and i dont have this problem ! - maybe u have still one old version of any nox4 skin installed, or an old guisetting.xml
that "Mix" makes sometimes some strange problems

maybe just play a bit more with madnox and then decide maybe, which nox4 version u will use and then start a new guisetting with it... maybe this will help you
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-06-30, 04:20)shedrock Wrote: This looks awesome guys. Glad to see that you all released the skin with all the new additions.

Shedrock

Nice to see you shed Smile and big thx for the nice words ...

we just try to keep nox 4 alive as long as we could ( even with this old code ... )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-06-30, 05:25)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-06-30, 05:03)sarlan19 Wrote: @knives of ice I have no idea wha I did there :-) did you install all the scripts from post #1 ?

yep. i don't get it. i used ember to create nfo's for all the movie sets and i checked and they all have descriptions, etc for each set but for some reason that info isn't getting read from the nfo's.

hey knives of ice...
for moviesets we still need the moreinfo addon for all the infos... mike is working realy hard on get rid of those old addons, but thats the reason, why we are in BETA Status

i will bring over my 101 from shednox over here today, and will upload an actual addon pack ...

tbh, first mike and i decide to release madnox on the final release of ISENGARD... but after a lot of PMs from people and in the shednox thread i coaxed mike to release this beta sooner, to get more feedback of bugs... because after so much checking and testing u dont see the small things anymore...
thats why we need some time to complete this madnox thread

and thx guys for all your feedback Smile - its realy cool that the most of you post pictures of the problems ! that helps A LOT !

(2015-06-29, 22:07)paulsk231 Wrote: NOT SURE IF ITS A BUG OR ON PURPOSE BUT WHEN I ADD A WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN THE "MENU ITEM" BACKGROUND IMAGE DARKENS . IS THERE A SETTING TO TURN OFF THE DIMMINGS ? IT JUST LOOKS A BIT ODD WHEN I HAVE WIDGETS ON HALF MY MENU ITEMS AND THEREFORE HALF ARE TOO DARK . Sorry about the caps . didnt look at the screen until id already written most of it Undecided

@paulsk231, never noticed it myself and guess if it does exist it is from Shednox as I haven't coded anything to do this? As stated if you can screenshot it, it will help me understand exactly what is going on and then I can see if I can do anything?

to set it up :

@sarlan19, Yes this thread can be used for bugs etc., not sure what is going on there, sorry! I've never seen that in all the dev and testing and use of Kodiflix and also looking at the screenshot there seems to be other things wrong. It looks like you have red as your font color so the border on the focused item should match. Perhaps try downloading again to start with?

(2015-06-30, 04:20)shedrock Wrote: This looks awesome guys. Glad to see that you all released the skin with all the new additions.

Shedrock

Thanks Dale, just trying to continue what you and Brent unfortunately couldn't.

(2015-06-30, 05:25)knives of ice Wrote:

@knives, hmm, I think you need skin.info.service for all the movie sets stuff, well I 'should' use info from that script. Please check you have the latest versions of skin.info.service, extendedinfo and I guess moreinfo and then see if there is any improvement for you?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

try to reduce the transparency in skin settings - that the only "darken" feature i know ^^

SKIN SETTINGS >>> CUSTOMIZERS >>> SET AREA COLOR FOR HOME WINDOW >>> ADJUST TRANSPARENCY >>> move slider to the left and see if its getting better

Nice work on presenting this mod.
You do good work !!!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39