• 283(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi,

Have you had any luck adding the musicflix view into playlists yet?

Thanks
Hi guys ! Any news on the trac ticket submitted for texture bug ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@Deadpool. please install the GIT version of Skin Helper Service and see if musicflix is available now to playlists?

@Lockos, you can check here http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16634
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Auto Animated Posters / Fanarts V1 now added to GIT.

I've added an initial Auto Animated Posters / Fanart solution to Madnox which works as follows:

1) Make sure you have the latest GIT of Skin Helper Service installed from here - https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service
2) To enable Animated Posters / Fanart, activate the last setting in Settings >> General >> Use SkinHelper Animated Posters / Backgrounds

You do not need to have a poster.gif or anything local for this solution to work as Marcel was kind enough to build calls into Skin Helper to access a new animations database built by rschiks here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2262254

If you want more animated posters / background then please check the thread out and see how you can add to the database.

Please note this is not skin wide at the moment due to limitations in Kodi with using gifs in layouts. Marcel is looking into possibe solutions, so at this time animated Posters / Fanart will work as follows:

Banner Info - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
Big Fan - Animated Poster
Fanart List - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
Infowall - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
LowList - Animated Poster
Panel - Animated Poster (when extra info active)
Posters - Animated Poster on focused item
Shelf3D - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
Shelf3D Right - Animated Fanart (no disable switch at this time due to an issue that I'm working on)
Showcase - Animated Poster on focused item
Tripanel - Animated Poster and Fanart (when icon panel active) with Fanart disable switch

Posters and fanart I know work, for me anyway:

The Dark Knight poster & fanart
The Dark Knight Rises.

These are just examples for you to test and check if it is working for you, but to confirm if animations exists for a certain movie then go here http://www.consiliumb.com/animatedgifs/ and check for the imdb of your movie i.e. tt0468569 is The Dark Knight. Also a new folder should be created in /thumbnails titled /animatedgifs where SHS caches the animations.

This is just V1 and depending on limitations and other things will hopefully improve in the future.

Many thanks to Marcel for the work he does in SHS and the options it provides to skinners and thanks to Angelinas for his help in sorting a few things out along the way.

And a huge amount of thanks to Rschiks for building the db in the first place which allows this auto version to exist.

Hope you like it,

Mike.
Thank you all for your continued hard work and constant updates
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Mike,

Thank you so much! I will be testing this tonight! Big Grin

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-18, 20:06)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Deadpool. please install the GIT version of Skin Helper Service and see if musicflix is available now to playlists?

Sadly not, still just the same 7 view types
If it's your own playlist then send me your playlist via pm Deadpool and I'll add it to my menu to see what's going on? otherwise what playlist option are you using?
HI!

Is this a known issue? Addon sections in only two view type's options to choose from.

http://i.imgur.com/jlNVXFw.png

And here is the same as that in the past I found somewhere else, trying go down with using a arrow key it does not go farther than that. (no floor)

http://i.imgur.com/IMwiCXF.png
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
(2016-03-18, 21:25)Mike_Doc Wrote: If it's your own playlist then send me your playlist via pm Deadpool and I'll add it to my menu to see what's going on? otherwise what playlist option are you using?

It's nothing fancy, just an artist smart playlist setup to show only music from specific genres
Hi, I tried looking through the thread but haven't found any mention of it. Is there a way to get the Autocompletion add-on to work for the keyboard with this skin?
(2016-03-18, 20:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: Auto Animated Posters / Fanarts V1 now added to GIT.

I've added an initial Auto Animated Posters / Fanart solution to Madnox which works as follows:

1) Make sure you have the latest GIT of Skin Helper Service installed from here - https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service
2) To enable Animated Posters / Fanart, activate the last setting in Settings >> General >> Use SkinHelper Animated Posters / Backgrounds

You do not need to have a poster.gif or anything local for this solution to work as Marcel was kind enough to build calls into Skin Helper to access a new animations database built by rschiks here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2262254

If you want more animated posters / background then please check the thread out and see how you can add to the database.

Please note this is not skin wide at the moment due to limitations in Kodi with using gifs in layouts. Marcel is looking into possibe solutions, so at this time animated Posters / Fanart will work as follows:

Banner Info - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
Big Fan - Animated Poster
Fanart List - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
Infowall - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
LowList - Animated Poster
Panel - Animated Poster (when extra info active)
Posters - Animated Poster on focused item
Shelf3D - Animated Fanart with option to disable in viewtype settings
Shelf3D Right - Animated Fanart (no disable switch at this time due to an issue that I'm working on)
Showcase - Animated Poster on focused item
Tripanel - Animated Poster and Fanart (when icon panel active) with Fanart disable switch

Posters and fanart I know work, for me anyway:

The Dark Knight poster & fanart
The Dark Knight Rises.

These are just examples for you to test and check if it is working for you, but to confirm if animations exists for a certain movie then go here http://www.consiliumb.com/animatedgifs/ and check for the imdb of your movie i.e. tt0468569 is The Dark Knight. Also a new folder should be created in /thumbnails titled /animatedgifs where SHS caches the animations.

This is just V1 and depending on limitations and other things will hopefully improve in the future.

Many thanks to Marcel for the work he does in SHS and the options it provides to skinners and thanks to Angelinas for his help in sorting a few things out along the way.

And a huge amount of thanks to Rschiks for building the db in the first place which allows this auto version to exist.

Hope you like it,

Mike.

Wow great, thanks a lot man ! Do animated thumbs work the same way ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
the animated poster/fanarts works like a charm Wink - it was also realy easy to change them...
after i replace the poster inside the thumbnail/animatedgifs folder, the new one was shown directly !

well done so far Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@Mike_Doc: How are you dealing with multiple entries of posters/fanart for a movie? Or is it the default just the first entry?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-03-17, 10:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Slipass,

for the new Live BG you have to use the sort options in the widget control. Nothing else will probably work. And what is wrong? your 10 films are displayed and in the positions they have always been, that is the same code as Madnox I believe?

I have the same setup and my very latest movie i.e. your Bridge of Spies, is located below 'Movies' and the home bar when Sort order : Descending and Sort by: Date added.

Are you actually saying the position of the very latest poster is wrong? And you can't fully compare to Old Madnox as this is a completely different solution in some areas.

The problem is to change the order of the covers, after the call of the system menu / settings.

Example:

After i go to the system seetings (only open the menu, nothing change in the config)

My Playlist Setup:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="episodes">
<name>10 Serien Drama</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains">
<value>smb:/Path.../Serien Drama/</value>
</rule>
<rule field="playcount" operator="is">
<value>0</value>
</rule>
<limit>10</limit>
<order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

The sort order is also in the widget menu set.
  • 283(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39