• 427(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Anyone having an issue with the screen saver not triggering? I'm using "Dim" and it appears to work fine in other skins.
Hello, I have now some improvement suggestions or bugs to the skin gepostet.
Unfortunately, I do not always get an answer to it. I think others are also so. I know that not all bug messages are real errors, but often errors from the user.

But there is at least a list of requirements or an overview of the suggestions for improvement, which is evaluated by the skinner.
This could be posted on the first page.

Thus, others can see that the idea already existed and that it was rejected by the programmers or already worked on it.

For example, I would have a request to scale the thumbnails in the list view in the images menu.
I would be happy to post it again, if necessary.
(2017-05-18, 10:00)meowmoo Wrote: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.toolbox
I loaded from there. Installed. Error still there. Im using windows 10 64bit. Ah i now see that there are two versions of kodi 32bit and 64bit to download. Which one is better to chose?!

Update: installed 32bit now. No error message anymore[THUMBS UP SIGN]
Is there any way to use the glowbars that we were able to use on aeon nox silvo. Sure would like a d iffrent menu bar
Hi,

I use the skin under libreelec 8.0.1 and it works very good. I use for my some of my entrys live case backgrounds. This works 1-2 days wonderful but then nothing is displayed. I only work with the suspend mode. If i reboot the box all backgrounds are fine. What amazed me is that I use the livecases at submenu entries too and there they continue to work even if the main menu no longer go. Does anyone have the same problem ? I have the box ever completely reinstalled, but has also brought nothing.
How do i disable the BluRay poster cover from this screen ?

just updated to krypton & updated madnox with it.

Everything is fine, except in tv shows, shift view, when viewing the seasons, the artwork for "all seasons" is missing on every show. The posters are still there for each of the seasons, just the 1st "all seasons" poster is missing.

Any ideas?
(2017-05-26, 09:10)inv3ntor Wrote: just updated to krypton & updated madnox with it.

Everything is fine, except in tv shows, shift view, when viewing the seasons, the artwork for "all seasons" is missing on every show. The posters are still there for each of the seasons, just the 1st "all seasons" poster is missing.

Any ideas?

its a kodi bug, not a skin issue, the only option is to disable all seasons
Cool thanks.

One other thing has changed, for movies the number of votes for the imdb rating no longer is separated with a comma. For example it now shows 100000 instead of 100,000.

Any way to fix this?
Hi all,

I'm using the Jarvis version. After some update a while ago, the bitrate for all music (Kbps) is incorrect in visualization. It just shows a weird long number like : "949866200 KBPS ..." instead of just "320 KBPS" for example.

I'm using Mooviz visualization, but it is the same in other views.

What changed and how can I fix it?
can i hide or disable the watched mark on the right top
and the rating of my collection is double from imdb, do you know why?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Can someone please finally fix the bug that is here for ages ?

Video OSD, subtitle and audio settings, enable subtitles and than save as default for all media. When u do this it is not saved, every time is needed to
go to settings and enable subtitles again.

Seems to me that this annoying bug should have more priority over some views that are used like 5-10 ppl...

Thank you in advance, there is no better skin than madnox ! Smile
(2017-05-27, 23:29)3500 Wrote:

On the left hand side bring up the menu, at the bottom is "viewtype settings". In there is an option "show flags", change that to "none".

(2017-05-22, 20:10)guandms Wrote: How do i disable the BluRay poster cover from this screen ?

During playback of a video, press enter to bring up the top bar, on the far right is settings. Scroll down to "media case on info & paused screens" and disable it.

(2017-05-27, 22:21)rhinoTV Wrote: Hi all,

I'm using the Jarvis version. After some update a while ago, the bitrate for all music (Kbps) is incorrect in visualization. It just shows a weird long number like : "949866200 KBPS ..." instead of just "320 KBPS" for example.

I'm using Mooviz visualization, but it is the same in other views.

What changed and how can I fix it?

Try updating both kodi & the skin.

(2017-05-18, 22:57)Busta Uppa Wrote: Anyone having an issue with the screen saver not triggering? I'm using "Dim" and it appears to work fine in other skins.

works fine for me

(2017-05-28, 17:11)kikinjo Wrote: Can someone please finally fix the bug that is here for ages ?

Video OSD, subtitle and audio settings, enable subtitles and than save as default for all media. When u do this it is not saved, every time is needed to
go to settings and enable subtitles again.

Seems to me that this annoying bug should have more priority over some views that are used like 5-10 ppl...

Thank you in advance, there is no better skin than madnox ! Smile

Sounds to me like its not a skin problem, if you think it is however, then change to another skin & try enabling the subtitles by default in there. See if keeps the setting, then switch back to madnox & see what happens.
I am still trying to figure out why the latest version is showing imdb ratings without a comma though. eg. 100000 instead of 100,000.

Is this just me or everyone else too?
(2017-05-29, 00:13)inv3ntor Wrote: [quote='3500' pid='2593078' dateline='1495920596']

On the left hand side bring up the menu, at the bottom is "viewtype settings". In there is an option "show flags", change that to "none".

(2017-05-22, 20:10)guandms Wrote: How do i disable the BluRay poster cover from this screen ?

During playback of a video, press enter to bring up the top bar, on the far right is settings. Scroll down to "media case on info & paused screens" and disable it.

I did what you said, and now i have this issue :

• 427(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39