• 430(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Are there any Madnox pvr users here that might be able to confirm if they experience this same behaviour that I've been getting for quite a while now?
Basically, if I have a live channel open and then return to the guide screen and select a different channel, when switching channel I get what I can only describe as a very fuzzy/blinking screen and the spinner in the middle of screen goes crazy. When the new channel switches, everything is normal again. Couple of screen captures of this behaviour below. Was curious to know if any other pvr users experience the same and if this has been reported previously:-

I just tried what you did and it works fine here. I tried several times and the channels plays fine
(2017-06-19, 16:28)sanity Wrote: I just tried what you did and it works fine here. I tried several times and the channels plays fine
Hmmm, that's strange then. Must admit works fine on any other skin I use, but started doing this when I upgraded from Jarvis.
Thanks for letting me know though Smile
So with the anouncement of Kodi finally getting an x64 release, I was wondering a couple things:

1. Will the current Krypton Madnox still work in Leia or will a new version have to be released?
2. Will Madnox work with 64-bit Kodi?
For some reason selecting the list view, any options in skin settings etc doesn't do anything. Does anyone else have this problem?

*Edit* I deleted the settings file and it's working again. I've had this problem in the past as well.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Please Madnox Team, can you help solo0815 to merge the PVR Artwork Mod?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2606035
Best Skin Ever, having an issue with Leia on the latest nightlies though, was working fine, all of a sudden with an nightly update, I can't access the music and movie libraries, shuts down with a windows error, anybody else having problems?

Other skins seem to work ok
Is there still any support for Madnox or is the project discontinued?
I have the feeling that you do not get any feedback again.
(2017-06-15, 02:08)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 01:58)LupinSansei Wrote: Does this skin still work? I downloaded the Krpyton master from git extracted it and put it in the addons folder but it doesn't show up under skins.

You need to enable it in Krypton before you can use it.

Regards,

Bart
Hi, I'm having the same issue - can you elaborate what you mean by enable the skin?
I've extracted the Krypton madnox skin to the addons folder, am running Krypton 17.3, go to System-->Interface-->Skin, but it is not listed.
I've enabled the 3rd party or unknown addons option.
Is there another setting for this?

Thanks,
A.
(2017-06-22, 20:07)Temujin Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 02:08)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 01:58)LupinSansei Wrote: Does this skin still work? I downloaded the Krpyton master from git extracted it and put it in the addons folder but it doesn't show up under skins.

You need to enable it in Krypton before you can use it.

Regards,

Bart
Hi, I'm having the same issue - can you elaborate what you mean by enable the skin?
I've extracted the Krypton madnox skin to the addons folder, am running Krypton 17.3, go to System-->Interface-->Skin, but it is not listed.

Thanks,
A.

The unknown addons option is only for install addons from zip files.
You must go to addons - my addons - look and feel - skin and than you can activate the skin
(2017-06-22, 21:39)Slipass Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 20:07)Temujin Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 02:08)bsoriano Wrote: You need to enable it in Krypton before you can use it.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks,
A.

The unknown addons option is only for install addons from zip files.
You must go to addons - my addons - look and feel - skin and than you can activate the skin
Yeah, go to add ons. my add ons, look and feel then select the skin and enable it there.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Fantastic, thanks guys.
(2017-06-20, 19:59)Slipass Wrote: Please Madnox Team, can you help solo0815 to merge the PVR Artwork Mod?

Not seen this Mod, but just to let you know I've working on a Mod of my own for Madnox which is now nearing completion. Smile
Here's a sneak peek of what to expect: Smile

(2017-06-23, 16:55)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-06-20, 19:59)Slipass Wrote: Please Madnox Team, can you help solo0815 to merge the PVR Artwork Mod?

Not seen this Mod, but just to let you know I've working on a Mod of my own for Madnox which is now nearing completion. Smile
Here's a sneak peek of what to expect: Smile

It sounds good but look for a Artwork solution in the tv channel overview.
Like this:
Yes, it also supports this type of view Smile

• 430(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39