• 433(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
When is a new version coming out ?? it's been more than a year ...
Hi guys!

Fantastic release and truly the works of geniuses!!

I had one question I wanted to see if anyone could answer.

I am trying to remove the text that appears for the movie studios to create a very clean look on the showcase view but I cant find the setting or file to remove anywhere!

I have included a screenshot showing the text I want to remove if anyone could help I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!

hi all . i cant seem to get moviesetart script to work (v0.2.2). it wont download from "help" . it wont install from zip and when i manually unzip it to addons its not showing as enabled in "help" . any ideas ?
(2017-08-12, 07:12)guandms Wrote: When is a new version coming out ?? it's been more than a year ...

If you check git you will see that it has been updated since then
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

FIXED
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Deleted - nevermind all is well.. my fault Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
Im using libreelec 8.1.0 which is using kodi 17.4Rc1
And I can't confirm any of the issues :/
(2017-08-28, 15:16)meowmoo Wrote: Im using libreelec 8.1.0 which is using kodi 17.4Rc1
And I can't confirm any of the issues :/

Hmm.. Maybe it's something I did on my end.. When I get a chance I'll try re-installing 17.4 and re-updating all my addons and see what happens.

OK reinstalled 17.4 and works fine with Madnox, haven't tried re-updating my addons again (skin helper and new next aired) yet but when I do I'll report back.. perhaps it was some weird thing on my end...

Yup meowmoo you are right.. strange.. anyway sorry about that, everything is working..not sure what happened that first time Confused

One thing, the new next aired addon ver 7.x uses the new TVDB api and is very slow (At least for me it was), the reason I didn't think it worked is because when I hit the TV Guide nothing happened so assumed it didn't work.. but 5 minutes latter it loaded.. so today I read the read-me in the new version and decided to reset and update all as some fields and errors appeared in the guide.. you get a msg saying it's updating the cashe and it will take awhile.. an hour latter it was still slowly updating the simplecache.db file. I hard quite and reloaded previous addon version, reset and updated everything and it took less then a minute.. so something to keep in mind if you have a ton of TV shows like I do. I don't know if it was just bad luck at the time or what but just FYI. It may be possible that some of the things for some existing fields in the guide were changed with the new update I believe as some things don't show up anymore (like previous episode etc..)

EDIT: Also as I mentioned before, when you manually add artwork with artwork downloader, it simply displays the word 'true'
Logo's Made So Far:
Been a while since ive used this skin but ive used others and im always comingback to this one.

Quick question, is or has been updated recently for Jarvis?

Im having to use FTMC Jarvis on my H96pro plus box, i find it to be better than Kodi 17/18 and even spmc.

If i install this skin will it have been updated recently or has the work finished on Jarvis edition of this skin?

I dont want to install this if there are newer features for krypton build
(2017-08-31, 23:02)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Been a while since ive used this skin but ive used others and im always comingback to this one.

Quick question, is or has been updated recently for Jarvis?

Im having to use FTMC Jarvis on my H96pro plus box, i find it to be better than Kodi 17/18 and even spmc.

If i install this skin will it have been updated recently or has the work finished on Jarvis edition of this skin?

I dont want to install this if there are newer features for krypton build

FTMC looks like a forked Kodi used for Piracy. Please ask for assistance in the forum of this FTMC you speak of.
@mattyspurs76,

FTMC is a Kodi fork, originally created for RK SoC's, that is not supported here. Chances are that the skin may not work with FTMC. But no-one knows for sure except you as you have both sitting in front of you, so you are able to test.

It is not specifically built for piracy apps, but that depends what is installed after. Same as Kodi.

Please understand that there is no support for FTMC here. You will need to head over to the FTMC site. A quick google search should reveal where they are.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
? well i dont use it for 'Piracy'.

I use it as its got good amlogic support and runs better that any version of kodi aswell as other fork on this box ive got as my PC as given up life so having to use one of these rubbish things.

It is based upon Kodi Jarvis. So i just want to know you guys are still working/supporting this for jarvis or has all development moved to Kyrpton. I dont want to install it for jarvis only to find that new features have beeen implemented in Kyrptons version only. Hope that makes sense.

I dont give a damn about what addons people use whether its piracy or not. I have 6TB server with my own media on tht ive transfered from disks over the years, aswell as music.
All devolpment has moved to krypton/leia
thank you. ill look at getting kodi 18 working. I prefer that to 17.4
Guys anyone here is using Odroid-c2 Huh
I wanted to know if this device can run Madnox smoothly ...
Thanks in advance...
  • 433(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39