• 434(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-09-03, 13:13)guandms Wrote: Guys anyone here is using Odroid-c2 Huh
I wanted to know if this device can run Madnox smoothly ...
Thanks in advance...

For a few month i tried a odroid c2 and it was ok. SMOOTHLY was it only with a good gpu.
That odroid is exactly so good as a intel nuc oder a zotac nano plus with an intel i3.
I have NUC i3 but the HD Audio with HDMI 2.0 is not working, so I'm trying to find a good alternative that is not Intel Based....
(2017-09-03, 16:31)guandms Wrote: I have NUC i3 but the HD Audio with HDMI 2.0 is not working, so I'm trying to find a good alternative that is not Intel Based....

Linux?

On Windows I use a nuc i5 and all audio works fine.
On Windows it's working fine after Intel updated there driver couple of moths ago, but for all Linux based OS the HD Audio pass through still don't work...
(2017-08-31, 16:49)ShadowTek Wrote: One thing, the new next aired addon ver 7.x uses the new TVDB api and is very slow (At least for me it was), the reason I didn't think it worked is because when I hit the TV Guide nothing happened so assumed it didn't work.. but 5 minutes latter it loaded.. so today I read the read-me in the new version and decided to reset and update all as some fields and errors appeared in the guide.. you get a msg saying it's updating the cashe and it will take awhile.. an hour latter it was still slowly updating the simplecache.db file. I hard quite and reloaded previous addon version, reset and updated everything and it took less then a minute.. so something to keep in mind if you have a ton of TV shows like I do. I don't know if it was just bad luck at the time or what but just FYI. It may be possible that some of the things for some existing fields in the guide were changed with the new update I believe as some things don't show up anymore (like previous episode etc..)

EDIT: Also as I mentioned before, when you manually add artwork with artwork downloader, it simply displays the word 'true'

In addition to the above issues, Ive noticed that some movies seem to lose the subtitle and language flag display, after you watch them. The odd thing is it only seems to be a few languages, like Russian for example, any movie I have that is in Russian with English subs.. displays the flag images normally in movie info.. until I play them.. then for some strange reason, they disappear never to return again unless I refresh the movie.. yet this is never the case for example an english movie that also has subs.. its always fine, strange I know but true non the less.

Another observation, some foreign language films will display everything correctly, but after you play them, the main language changes to English and the subs change to N/A (In the case of a Portuguese movie I have) Or the sub language moves to language and the sub language vanishes.. not sure which one happens.. again strange I know.. Note that no changes were made that could affect this (I no longer use my little mod I made to show non defined movie languages as English) So not sure what is going on.. I'll keep looking to see if I can figure this out..
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-09-08, 21:16)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2017-08-31, 16:49)ShadowTek Wrote: One thing, the new next aired addon ver 7.x uses the new TVDB api and is very slow (At least for me it was), the reason I didn't think it worked is because when I hit the TV Guide nothing happened so assumed it didn't work.. but 5 minutes latter it loaded.. so today I read the read-me in the new version and decided to reset and update all as some fields and errors appeared in the guide.. you get a msg saying it's updating the cashe and it will take awhile.. an hour latter it was still slowly updating the simplecache.db file. I hard quite and reloaded previous addon version, reset and updated everything and it took less then a minute.. so something to keep in mind if you have a ton of TV shows like I do. I don't know if it was just bad luck at the time or what but just FYI. It may be possible that some of the things for some existing fields in the guide were changed with the new update I believe as some things don't show up anymore (like previous episode etc..)

EDIT: Also as I mentioned before, when you manually add artwork with artwork downloader, it simply displays the word 'true'

In addition to the above issues, Ive noticed that some movies seem to lose the subtitle and language flag display, after you watch them. The odd thing is it only seems to be a few languages, like Russian for example, any movie I have that is in Russian with English subs.. displays the flag images normally in movie info.. until I play them.. then for some strange reason, they disappear never to return again unless I refresh the movie.. yet this is never the case for example an english movie that also has subs.. its always fine, strange I know but true non the less.

Another observation, some foreign language films will display everything correctly, but after you play them, the main language changes to English and the subs change to N/A (In the case of a Portuguese movie I have) Or the sub language moves to language and the sub language vanishes.. not sure which one happens.. again strange I know.. Note that no changes were made that could affect this (I no longer use my little mod I made to show non defined movie languages as English) So not sure what is going on.. I'll keep looking to see if I can figure this out..

OK on further looking, I believe that it "could" possibly a Kodi thing? And not that it is a error, but possibly what may be happening is Kodi, once you play a movie, Kodi detects the actual real info (from the actual file itself) and changes/overwrites the info.. for example.. sometimes when I scrap a movie, the length of the movie is not scraped, but I can hit play for a second and stop.. and the correct length will be displayed as Kodi figures it out..

Could it be possible that if the subtitles or language is not correctly entered into the file you are playing, as in ripped with correct accurate info.. Kodi will see that and even if the correct info (or missing info) is entered.. Kodi will display that.. for example.. if the ripped movie you watch was not fully encoded with the correct language and subtitles placed into the file,
kodi will not see that and instead go by what it actually see's? That's my guess on whats happening with the whole language thing.. what do you guys think? it should be really easy to test out.. using 17.4...

EDIT: To be clear.. if the encode of the movie does not specifically have the correct info entered into it at the time it was encoded.. as in the encoder specifically entered the language, language of subtitles etc.. Kodi will not see it and change it accordingly (AKA to none.. as it was not entered) and that what Kodi sees in the file overwrites any info you add.. just wondering.. as many movies I have.. have the correct info added to the .nfo file, but it gets overwritten as soon as I play the movie.. even if its playing it for a second. Of course this is all a guess and it could be something else entirely.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Just a quick inquiry to see whether development has stopped on Aeon Madnox? The last commit on both Krypton and Leia branch seems to have been on April 14, 2017.

I'm currently using the Krypton branch, and scraping for fanart other than Poster and Fanart seemed to have stopped working about a month ago? So things like clearlogo, clearart, etc. are not being scraped and cached for new library additions.
(2017-09-17, 00:38)M3Rocket Wrote: Just a quick inquiry to see whether development has stopped on Aeon Madnox? The last commit on both Krypton and Leia branch seems to have been on April 14, 2017.

I'm currently using the Krypton branch, and scraping for fanart other than Poster and Fanart seemed to have stopped working about a month ago? So things like clearlogo, clearart, etc. are not being scraped and cached for new library additions.

Same problem here.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Madnox works just fine. Its the artwork downloader plugin that need to be fixed.
you can do it manually until a new version is released.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2626694
(2017-09-17, 08:14)sanity Wrote: Madnox works just fine. Its the artwork downloader plugin that need to be fixed.
you can do it manually until a new version is released.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2626694

Thanx for that! I manually fixed it for now. Although editing python scripts can be extremely hazardous to the uninitiated. I ran into indentation problems with the Python script until I figured out how to indent with proper spaces instead of tabs when making some of those suggested changes.
You're welcome.
Actually i only replaced api keys in those files using notepad. Done in 2min.
when will a new update come?
(2017-09-26, 16:33)djdirty60 Wrote: when will a new update come?

We do not know yet ! martijn hasn't been active in the main AD thread.
If anyone could maybe kindly post the python corrected addon , inputting the API isn't a problem but not everyone can successfully edit python.
The python edits, as far as I can tell, was mainly to add flexibility to the search so that it searches for a movie and year, but also searches +1 and -1 of the indicated year if none is found for the listed year. The API edits are the only thing needed since the current app API is obsolete.
Hello all

Been a major fan of this skin for a very long time and is the only one I use. However, I need a little bit of advice. I have always used xbmc/kodi on a pc, so heavy skins have never been a problem and run butterly smooth. I am thinking of replacing my htpc with an android box and use my htpc as a dedicated media server.

Has anyone or is anyone using this skin on an android box such as one of the newer octo core boxes and if so, how is this skin on one of those boxes

Thanks in advance guys
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

• 434(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39