• 441(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2018-01-13, 20:31)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,

can you implement a clock view in the pvr section?

Thanks Mike Wink
(2018-01-11, 19:24)bobrap Wrote: Is there a setting or add-on needed to display the info for moviesets?  Extended info I believe is what it is being called.  Thanks.
Any help/ideas for this?  Maybe I'm missing a setting/add-on?  Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2018-01-16, 21:26)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-01-11, 19:24)bobrap Wrote: Is there a setting or add-on needed to display the info for moviesets?  Extended info I believe is what it is being called.  Thanks.
Infoservice?
(2018-01-17, 04:37)Edworld Wrote:
Infoservice? 
Got that installed.  Sets work ok in Nox:Silvo just no set description in Madnox.
(2018-01-17, 07:04)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 04:37)Edworld Wrote:
(2018-01-16, 21:26)bobrap Wrote: Any help/ideas for this?  Maybe I'm missing a setting/add-on?  Thanks  
Infoservice?  
Got that installed.  Sets work ok in Nox:Silvo just no set description in Madnox. 
 Which view you have?
For Example: In the Showcase view you can set die Box Art Option in die Design Settings, when you setup die Box View
I think its scrip.toolbox
Got toolbox installed.  It's just different views that it doesn't work in.  The ones I use:  Showcase, Tripanel and low list.
(2018-01-17, 19:59)bobrap Wrote: Got toolbox installed.  It's just different views that it doesn't work in.  The ones I use:  Showcase, Tripanel and low list.
 Try it with script.skin.helper.service and script.skin.info.service

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...its/master
https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

(2018-01-17, 21:43)Slipass Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 19:59)bobrap Wrote: Got toolbox installed.  It's just different views that it doesn't work in.  The ones I use:  Showcase, Tripanel and low list.
 Try it with script.skin.helper.service and script.skin.info.service

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...its/master
https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

Have those installed.  The problem is with certain views, not all.  I'm running Leia 64bit nightly, if that matters.
(2018-01-17, 22:27)bobrap Wrote: Have those installed.  The problem is with certain views, not all.  I'm running Leia 64bit nightly, if that matters.
I am going to say this for the last time.

If you guys do not provide enough info, I just cannot spend the time looking into your bug reports.

MadNox is a big skin and finding where an issue is takes more info than just asking if you are missing an add-on.

It took 3 posts for me to know where in the skin to look and I'm sorry but that is just unacceptable Sad .

I have no issues in any of the views you mentioned:

Quote:The ones I use: Showcase, Tripanel and low list.
Try updating to the latest from Git and also install marcelveldt's beta repo to get the latest version of skin.helper and its associated add-ons.

Let me know if it is fixed after that and please, for the love of grilled cheese, be more descriptive when asking for help in the future.

Thanks.
(2018-01-19, 01:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 22:27)bobrap Wrote: Have those installed.  The problem is with certain views, not all.  I'm running Leia 64bit nightly, if that matters.
I am going to say this for the last time.

If you guys do not provide enough info, I just cannot spend the time looking into your bug reports.

MadNox is a big skin and finding where an issue is takes more info than just asking if you are missing an add-on.

It took 3 posts for me to know where in the skin to look and I'm sorry but that is just unacceptable Sad .

I have no issues in any of the views you mentioned:
Quote:The ones I use: Showcase, Tripanel and low list.
Try updating to the latest from Git and also install marcelveldt's beta repo to get the latest version of skin.helper and its associated add-ons.

Let me know if it is fixed after that and please, for the love of grilled cheese, be more descriptive when asking for help in the future.

Thanks. 
My apologies, won't happen again.  I'll do a complete fresh install and go from there.  Thanks for looking.
(2018-01-19, 03:11)bobrap Wrote: My apologies, won't happen again.  I'll do a complete fresh install and go from there.  Thanks for looking.

No apologies necessary and accept mine if you feel I was too short with my response. I wanted to be firm but I do appreciate any bugs you report Smile
(2018-01-13, 14:02)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,

i found a "bug" in the new version.

It is no longer possible to change the weather icon to Real Weather icon.

ImageImage
Hi Mike,
a update. I install die new version from git and i have no problem. It was my fault. I have to set the option for the real Weather icon in the settings of the main menu, and not in the TOP Bar setting.
Hi, Mike,

I have another request. I think it's really important for the future that Madnox runs on low power GPUs as well.

4K, Ordroid C2 or Raspberry Pi comes more and more to a Media Center PC.

I know it can also be a topic for the new "madnox" and I've already post it in the forum before, but I hope when you're analyzing the code, you might notice something in the LiveBackground or in other places how the performance can be optimized for low power GPUs.
The world is changing and you learn and I don't think there is a need to program a new skin. They are simply improvements. 

I've already done a lot of testing and I have the main problem with the LiveDVD Background. When I navigate through the main menu, the menu gets stuck slightly (a little delay)
I have already create smartplaylist to show only the last 10 movies.
With a Radeon RX460 it works perfectly with 3840x2160, with an Intel HD 620 an 4k@60Hz works well too but a Odroid C2 has a problem.
CPU performance is not the problem. Utilization is always in the lower range.

My personal biggest problem is that I currently have 4 clients and have to spend about 500€ per client to run Madnox performer in 4K@60Hz.
And I think others will do the same and therefore I think it would justify an optimization  Big Grin

What do you think of this @Mike_Doc ? And you, @mikeSiLVO  ?
And what do the others think?

I am happy to support you wherever I can.

@bobrap Everything work out?

@Slipass I'll take a look at the Live Backgrounds but if that is the only issue when using a low performance device then... Why not just avoid using that option?
  • 441(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39