• 466(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2020-02-12, 23:08)meowmoo Wrote:
(2020-01-04, 22:37)paulsk2 Wrote: artist slideshow has been updated and no longer works with this skin . any chance anyone could be a hero and help fix this . been my favourite skin for years :-) so thanks for all the hard work :-)

Open the musicvisualization.xml

Search for ArtistSlideshow

You find something like this
Code:
<control type="multiimage"> <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio> <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage> <randomize>true</randomize> <fadetime>600</fadetime> <loop>yes</loop> <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath> <visible>System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)</visible> </control>]

Replace it with that
Code:
<control type="image"> <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio> <fadetime>400</fadetime> <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">WindowOpen</animation> <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation> <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture> <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible> </control>]
Hi Can you Be more specific there is nothing matching exactly in the \addons\skin.addon.madnox\1080i\MusicVisualisation.xml file
Thank you!!
(2020-03-29, 16:58)fidofido300 Wrote:
(2020-02-12, 23:08)meowmoo Wrote:
(2020-01-04, 22:37)paulsk2 Wrote: artist slideshow has been updated and no longer works with this skin . any chance anyone could be a hero and help fix this . been my favourite skin for years :-) so thanks for all the hard work :-)

Open the musicvisualization.xml

Search for ArtistSlideshow

You find something like this
Code:
<control type="multiimage"> <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio> <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage> <randomize>true</randomize> <fadetime>600</fadetime> <loop>yes</loop> <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath> <visible>System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)</visible> </control>]

Replace it with that
Code:
<control type="image"> <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio> <fadetime>400</fadetime> <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">WindowOpen</animation> <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation> <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture> <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible> </control>]
Hi Can you Be more specific there is nothing matching exactly in the \addons\skin.addon.madnox\1080i\MusicVisualisation.xml file
Thank you!!      

@fidofido300, the text in my file wasn't an exact match to the OP's example:
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
     <timeperimage>15000</timeperimage> <!-- option for time? -->
     <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
     <include>MusicVizBG</include>
     <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
     <visible>String.IsEmpty(Window.Property(ArtistSlideshowRefresh))</visible>
     <fadetime>3000</fadetime>
     <randomize>true</randomize>
    </control>
^^^ but I replaced THAT with the supplied text and it worked!  The fully updated Artist Slideshow now runs on the Leia build of Madnox.

So much thanks to @meowmoo !!  This just leaves me with one small issue -- while the addon now works, the background images do not animate.  I double checked and made sure "Animated fanart in music visualization" was selected.  In fact, if I change the Background customizer to "Artist fanart (Extrafanart)," the background animates like normal.  But once I switch back to Artist Slideshow the animation stops.  Anyone know how to fix this (another value to change in the MusicVisualisation.xml perhaps)?  Or is this an inherent limitation of updating Artist Slideshow on this skin?

Also just wanted to comment on my own prior post - I got clearart logos and cdart working via Artwork Beef (I had skipped that addon before because, I thought it only dealt with movies), and record labels worked once I moved the artwork from the default location to media\flags\music\recordlabel.  This skin keeps getting more and more beautiful!!!
I have installed the original NOX Silvo skin, and have installed all the dependencies (Addons). I am on CoreElec platform, and i have installed the skin directory as you have instructed in /storage/.kodi/addons
I have restarted Kodi after this, but the skin does not show up in the options under Change skin in the Interface UI. What am i doing wrong?
Does this work with Kodi 18.5 Leia? I believe thats the issue, I downloaded the skin from git and from the master drop down, i choose Leia, installed it, but it did not work. After spending several hours, I choose to go and uninstall the NOX theme, trying to get back to AEON MQ 8, i noticed that the Madox skin is disabled, upon enabling it, I got an error saying that the skin is of unsupported version.
So has anyone ever been able to make it work with Kodi 18.5 Leia? Why was the Leia branch under the git master
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox
I have been able to customize madnox to my liking and everything is looking great, except that Movie Set collection cases are not showing up. All the other cases DVD, BluRay, Web-DL.. everything else is showing fine, except the movie set cases are not showing up for none of the movie sets.
What am i missing?
Hi ,

Quick question, any reason why the music genre is not showing icons ? as per screen below.

Thanks

I don't have this skin installed, but you may need to enable a genre icon pack in the skin settings.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi guys, can anybody tell if the latest version of madnox already supports custom startup intro or not?
I love Madnox but not having the possibility to add an custom intro, is a bit of a let down for me.
If Madnox doesn't have support for a custom intro, is there any way that you guys know that i can put an startup custom intro?
Keep up the good work. Cool
I know it can be done in this version but I cannot remember how to do it...I just reinstalled Kodi... How do I change studio and Media flags from Black and White to the Color ones?
thanks

**** nevermind I found the answer
edit----
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2020-02-16, 15:19)homerjs Wrote: The scrollbar length is too short, however if I go and change the setting "enable alphabet scroll bar" that works, and then if I go back and disable alphabet scrollbar then back to movies, the scrollbar length is correct...but this goes away on reboot.

Does anyone find to solve this issue ? I experiment the same and it would be great to know what to do !
(2020-07-07, 19:10)STAG Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 15:19)homerjs Wrote: The scrollbar length is too short, however if I go and change the setting "enable alphabet scroll bar" that works, and then if I go back and disable alphabet scrollbar then back to movies, the scrollbar length is correct...but this goes away on reboot.

Does anyone find to solve this issue ? I experiment the same and it would be great to know what to do !
Seems that nobody but you and I are affected or care about this
(2020-07-14, 00:25)homerjs Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 19:10)STAG Wrote:

Seems that nobody but you and I are affected or care about this

I'm on Kodi 18.5 and u ?
(2020-07-14, 00:25)homerjs Wrote: Seems that nobody but you and I are affected or care about this
As far as I am aware, this skin is unmaintained.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 466(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39