Release Hallmark Channel Video Addon
Thanks for fixing the Hallmark Addon
Hey guys,

I'm trying to use the trick with the
[removed by mod]
Hi,

Same for me. I use Win10 AU and same thing. Do we have to change it in \Kodi\addons\script.module.t1mlib\lib\t1mlib.py instead ?

Thanks for your help.

Edit:

I changed the t1mlib.py file and Hallmark works. But which addons also use this file? They now might have problems with the change.
V3.0.4 fixes reported problem with TV Series.

The most recent program in Home & Family does not play due to a format problem, I couldn't get it to play in a browser either.

The updated add-on has been submitted to the kodi.org repo and should update in a few days.
Thank you very much for your time and help. Have a great day!
Hi... I am brand new to Kodi and I did load this hallmark addon successfully.
However, I have a question about the availability of content from the second Hallmark channel Movies and Mysteries.
I love those shows on that channel and they are not part of the add on...
Can you advise if they will be in the future?
(2017-03-29, 16:41)talos41 Wrote: Hi... I am brand new to Kodi and I did load this hallmark addon successfully.
However, I have a question about the availability of content from the second Hallmark channel Movies and Mysteries.
I love those shows on that channel and they are not part of the add on...
Can you advise if they will be in the future?

No. Unfortunately the website only provides preview clips.
(2016-11-06, 21:40)willemmeister Wrote: Hi,

Same for me. I use Win10 AU and same thing. Do we have to change it in \Kodi\addons\script.module.t1mlib\lib\t1mlib.py instead ?

Thanks for your help.

Edit:

I changed the t1mlib.py file and Hallmark works. But which addons also use this file? They now might have problems with the change.

Could you explain to me exactly what you did please?
[removed by mod]

I'm sure this will be a fairly simple process once I get my head around it, but I have a learning disability which often makes it difficult for me to read & understand, so a "join the dots" explanation would be appreciated more than mere words can say.

@learningit - are you aware that the link in your signature returns a 404 error?
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
(2017-04-14, 02:30)Gr0k Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 21:40)willemmeister Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Edit:

Could you explain to me exactly what you did please?
I tried to modify that t1mlib.py file by following the steps here
[removed by mod]

I'm sure this will be a fairly simple process once I get my head around it, but I have a learning disability which often makes it difficult for me to read & understand, so a "join the dots" explanation would be appreciated more than mere words can say.

@learningit - are you aware that the link in your signature returns a 404 error?

This is not a conversation for this support thread. Please ask it elsewhere. Conversations about proxies, vpns, ways around geo-blocking lend themselves to takedown requests from the content providers who have those measures in place.
It was a continuation of a pre-existing conversation that you yourself were a part of.
But hey, whatever

I give up on this place .......... and Kodi
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
(2017-04-14, 04:04)Gr0k Wrote: It was a continuation of a pre-existing conversation that you yourself were a part of.
But hey, whatever

I give up on this place .......... and Kodi

Sorry about that. You're correct. However those are pretty old conversations and predate when my add-ons started getting slapped with takedown notices.
It's a choice between helping a few or losing the add-on from the kodi.org forever.
I will go back and remove details of circumventing the geo-block.
I am getting an error when trying to watch hallmark channel. it tells me to check log for every movie. I am not well versed in computers but i can follow instructions. can anyone help with this?
(2017-05-21, 19:34)lcswain1 Wrote: I am getting an error when trying to watch hallmark channel. it tells me to check log for every movie. I am not well versed in computers but i can follow instructions. can anyone help with this?

The wiki will provide instructions for locating, and uploading a debug log (wiki). Just click the link, and remember to upload a complete log to an external paste site such as pastebin.com or similar, rather than posting in this thread.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Same for me everything works but movies.
Movies are working again with V3.0.5, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hallmark Channel Video Addon0