Release Hallmark Channel Video Addon
Release for Hallmark Channel Video Addon.
The Hallmark Channel has Movies and Series targeted at family watching.

V1.0.1 available in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.hallmark/

Supports view selection and subtitles.
Is this add-on supposed to work outside the US with proxy enabled?

Doesn't seem to work for me at all.

Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pdrpbwhfw
Hi, i've been having an issue, saying "check log for more information". Here's the log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/pghayyvx9
Please help this isn't even my Kodi, i was trying to fix this and suddendly this appened to all of the addons instaled. i try to downgrade the version and even install the latest one and the problem continuous.
(2015-08-25, 18:43)ferreiraamador Wrote: Hi, i've been having an issue, saying "check log for more information". Here's the log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/pghayyvx9
Please help this isn't even my Kodi, i was trying to fix this and suddendly this appened to all of the addons instaled. i try to downgrade the version and even install the latest one and the problem continuous.

Why have you put this in the Hallmark Addon support thread? You are running a banned addon - go seek help wherever you got the banned addon.
So kind...!
(2015-08-26, 15:39)ferreiraamador Wrote: So kind...!
I put in a lot of time supporting the addons that I write, but I will not spend any time supporting banned addons or the side effects that they create.
Please read the forum rules Forum_rules (wiki) and Banned addons warning Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki) before posting. It has nothing to do with kindness or lack thereof.
We appreciate your work, Learningit - don't let folks who don't follow (or took the time to learn) the rules distract/dismay you.

@ferreiaamador - hopefully you learned from this experience; developers here will support and troubleshoot when their add-ons are not affected by banned addons from elsewhere. Good luck.
Hello! I'm new to Kodi :-) I've installed the Hallmark channel on my Kodi and I keep getting the same error - however I don't know how to access my logs. I am also not 100% sure it is your add on. How do I install yours? I clicked on the link ou have provided but am not sure what to do from there.

Thanks so much!
Settings->Addons->Install From Repository->Kodi Add-on Repository->Video Add-ons->Hallmark
Probably best to use Kodi 15.0 or above. [removed by mod]
Still have problems? This wiki tells you how to access the debug logs:
Log_file (wiki)
Thanks. So he problem IS the IP, which is what I thought. I had added it, and I have hte latest version of Kodi so it shouldn't have been a problem. I didn't think Kodi would still require a US IP. Bummer :-( I used to use Hola, but it isn't really safe.

Thanks so much about the tip about the logs!
(2015-09-27, 15:56)taltalk Wrote: So he problem IS the IP, which is what I thought. I had added it, and I have hte latest version of Kodi so it shouldn't have been a problem. I didn't think Kodi would still require a US IP. Bummer
[removed by mod]
I've tryed this with your popcornflix and tubi tv addons and it seems to work from here (Argentina, using a Fibertel internet conecction).
(2015-09-27, 16:23)learningit Wrote: If on Windows use Wordpad, not Notepad to edit.
Did you mean the reverse of this? It's usually NotePad that is recommended as it does not add any extra formatting to the text?
(2015-09-28, 17:01)pdops Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 16:23)learningit Wrote: If on Windows use Wordpad, not Notepad to edit.
Did you mean the reverse of this? It's usually NotePad that is recommended as it does not add any extra formatting to the text?

No, I meant what I said. Depending on where I am, I often use a Linux editor for dev. Notepad does not handle UNIX EOL chars correctly, Wordpad does.
OK. Thank you for the clarification.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hallmark Channel Video Addon0