Release Hallmark Channel Video Addon
(2015-09-28, 13:59)Alexsource Wrote: I've tryed this with your popcornflix and tubi tv addons and it seems to work from here (Argentina, using a Fibertel internet conecction).

Correction: It works with popcornflix, on tubi tv, not so much. It seems to be enough to be able to explore the categories on tubi tv as if you were in the US, though.
Hi. I tried this addon on kodi 17, to be able to use it also on the ATV4 and I got an error.

here the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/potxu0u2n

It works fine with Kodi 16 so it is purely a matter of compatibility with 17.

Is it possible to make it compatible with 17 too ?
(2016-02-22, 15:41)sasagr Wrote: Hi. I tried this addon on kodi 17, to be able to use it also on the ATV4 and I got an error.

here the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/potxu0u2n

It works fine with Kodi 16 so it is purely a matter of compatibility with 17.

Is it possible to make it compatible with 17 too ?

I'm going to wait until Krypton is more stable before I look into this. Jarvis hasn't been released as stable yet.
Ok. I m going to wait. Meantime I added a temporary fix in my local file that fix the issue.
With the new v3.01, I am unable to play anything. The original v1.0.1 worked fine from Australia when the headers were changed as in post #. I cannot find where to change the headers
[removed by mod]
(2016-02-26, 12:08)bomaderry Wrote: With the new v3.01, I am unable to play anything. The original v1.0.1 worked fine from Australia when the headers were changed as in post #11. I cannot find where to change the headers in scraper.py.
[removed by mod]

Did this fix the problem for you?
I'm also in Australia and it is not working for me but maybe I'm just using the wrong swear words or something.

Or as an alternative, is there some place I can still download v1.0.1? I couldn't find it in the Git
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
Increase the version number of the original v1.0.1 in addon.xml to something higher than v.3.0.1, so it won't autoupdate to the latest version.
I love the Hallmark Addon. I have a question.
How often does the list of movies get updated ? I have seen every one and would like to see more. I'm guessing Hallmark controls the list right ?
This addon now gives an error message (Hallmark Channel Error) when selecting "Movies". I tried both version 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 on different computers. (Intel NUC with OpenELEC and a Windows 10 computer)
(2016-08-02, 22:38)blueribb Wrote: This addon now gives an error message (Hallmark Channel Error) when selecting "Movies". I tried both version 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 on different computers. (Intel NUC with OpenELEC and a Windows 10 computer)

I'll fix this in a few days, it's simple but I'm on vacation now.
Have you had a chance to look at the movie section error thx
bump
The Hallmark Addon has been down for 3 months now. Could we get an update please.
I'm getting ready for a fairly big update of all my add-ons for Krypton, this will be included in that update.
V3.0.3 fix for movies and metadata. A PR has been issued for the kodi.org repo, should update in a few days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hallmark Channel Video Addon0