Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
I understand that the problem might be font cache related. All x265 videos I tested are in mkv format and comes with subtitles, either embedded or in external srt files. I set Arial.ttf as the default font as some of the subtitle files are Chinese (UTF-8 coded)

Hope this information help.
  Thread Closed
 
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 5 Average


Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by wchick132 - 2015-07-21, 00:58
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24


Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)510