OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-07-26, 01:18)michidg Wrote: Have been watching dvd today some hours and had no problems in fullscreen mode.
But i left fullscreen one time and was navigating through the kodi menu and the same happend again, but with a dvd that was NOT one of these 10% that were not working before.
Here is the log, but its not a debug log. Could not reproduce it again with debug log,
because the cpu load is too high with dvd in background and menu navigate. There happen other problems with debug log active, terrible video / audio sync, but not the stopping video.

log
at 00:08:14 i left the fullscreen mode.Then video hang and audio playing like the problem before 5sec, cache, 5sec... After stopping the dvd it even crashed completly.
Seems to be again something with receiving the buffers.

This was also a gui freeze. Didin't try it last week, but today and you can still ssh to it.

I use your test firmware from last week and used 0722 and now 0730 and get this freezes also.
But completly random. Could not reproduce something. happens with bob and mmal advanced.
Will try other settings later.

But mostly it happens, when you open one of these 10% problem dvds ( fullscreen never a problem with test firmware )
and go to systeminfo and let it run some seconds or minutes in the background.
When the image stops wait a minute, stop the dvd playback and in 90% of the cases it freezes. Sometimes it stops correctly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by michidg - 2015-07-31, 19:23
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10