Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-09, 17:32)DaveBlake Wrote: Millhouse I presume this is a reply to me

Yes. Smile

(2015-08-09, 17:32)DaveBlake Wrote: A column of text ran on startup, I presumed that was extraction, but too small and fast for me to read so no idea about errors. Can I capture this somehow if it happens again?

The only way to capture it is to take a photograph or video.

If the upgrade succeeds it will usually take 30-40 seconds to complete, showing progress messages (only about 8 lines) along the way, it will also confirm at the beginning that the extraction is taking place. If the upgrade fails it should show a message and reboot after 30 seconds. It should be very obvious whether the upgrade is being attempted or not.

A column of text sounds like a regular (non-upgrade) boot when you don't have "quiet" added to the end of your line in cmdline.txt.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-08-09, 17:45
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)510