Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-17, 13:11)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 13:07)afremont Wrote: I believe DVDPlayer since I unchecked the box for OMXPlayer in Acceleration settings. PLL

Change from PLL to resample and try again. Some receivers don't like the PLL adjustment (Onkyo's in particular).

Okay, I'll try that. I haven't noticed any more dropouts when watching Live TV, just the 2-3 delay when I unpause or start playing a new channel. Just to be clear, I don't lose video ever, just have an issue with a delay before sound starts coming out.
<goes to Settings/Video/Playback and changes from Adjust PLL to Resample Audio>
Okay, I turned on the resample audio and that eliminated the audio delays and the AVR wigging on pause or start of a new video. Now, when I first start playing live TV, the picture appears, freezes for a second or two then takes off with sound. Is that from the caching? It's no big deal, just asking. Pausing and unpausing works fine so far.

I had been hesitant to use that because I had some clicks when I used it in the past, but that's been some time ago. I had been under the impression that Adjust PLL was the best way to do it.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by afremont - 2015-08-18, 03:36
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)510