Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-26, 13:31)afremont Wrote: Seems pretty much the same as the previous version. Just out of curiosity what did you patch? I looked through the description of Milhouse's build and I couldn't spot anything.

There is an extra newclock4 commit in last night's build, a third "fixup! [mmalcodec] refector the decoder flags logic to avoid stalls on seek" commit - my "new patch detection" script failed to detect this third commit as a new patch (ie. report it in the change log - it's definitely included in the build) because it's comparing commit descriptions and there were already two other commits with the same description in the previous build... I'll see if I can find a simple solution for that although it shouldn't be a common issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-08-26, 16:01
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)510