Thread Closed
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-16, 16:01)zaphod24 Wrote: Welcome back! Nice to see you moved from WMC to MythTV. I also use MythTV with an HD Homerun Prime. I found the following settings in advancesettings.xml helped make sure the cache was filled a bit more when playing live TV:

<pvr>
<minvideocachelevel>25</minvideocachelevel>
<minaudiocachelevel>25</minaudiocachelevel>
<cacheindvdplayer>true</cacheindvdplayer>
</pvr>

I tried adding this and it has an obvious effect, so I know it's doing something but it doesn't help with the stutters I have every 10s with LiveTV and MMAL (which I need to use for my DAC+ but the problem occurs using MMAL with analog or HDMI audio selected).

Whilst I don't get them with OMX, I noticed an issue with the ticker at the bottom of the screen, where every 2s it switches from sharp to blurry. It seems to have a bit of judder as well but it's not stuttering like with MMAL.

I've uploaded a 30s recording of the programme I was watching. The issue with MMAL can be recreated by playing the file but the issue with the ticker and OMX only seems to show when watching LiveTV. Maybe there's some way to feed the file into LiveTV as a substitute feed to see if it can be recreated that way?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fDI89...sp=sharing
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by doveman2 - 2015-08-28, 15:36
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)510