OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-10-12, 01:58)parcel Wrote: I have similar problem, it still remains mystery.

It's all pointing towards an internal error of some sort (in my opinion), that isn't being handled correctly (or at all).

I think in the case of the "bookmark crash" we generally saw a failed CApplication::FrameMove() call shortly before Kodi fell over in a heap. There's Leopolds post with crashlog here, but the stacktrace doesn't doesn't match yours or Tobbis (I tried to view some old crashlogs but they've been deleted so if you have new crashlogs that might be useful).

In Tobbi's case there are other CApplication errors but no CApplication::FrameMove() error, but the end result might be the same - that eventually Kodi keels over due to these unhandled exceptions etc.

By the way, I'm currently uploading new debug-enabled #1011x builds so if you're able to use debug-enabled builds (requires a FAT partition > 380MB) then the resulting crashlogs will be much more detailed.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-10-12, 02:19
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10