• 4(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
@bvainrub, yes MQ6 work fine with extendedinfo script.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thank you for answer, I just now see your video 1h.44 on youtube with preview Aeon MQ6.
Maybe you can help me or in forum or in PM
How I cnn add covers to video poster?
Can i use full colour logos for studios / media labels instead of single colour ones? Also, will character art work on this skin?
I have a question. Is there a way when seeing Recently Added (25) to not show watched movies?
Hi,
how to set show cd label?

Tks
Thank you very much Marcos
(2015-07-06, 14:05)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Can i use full colour logos for studios / media labels instead of single colour ones? Also, will character art work on this skin?

See this Thread
MQ6 color flags mod
Cheers devilshura, thats perfect Smile are there any other mods available for this skin? Ill have a look around today but if you can recommend some that would be great
Hello, using mq6 on osmc

Kodi is instantly crashing when I click on group management in LiveTV section using the Vu+ plugin

Code:
09:52:37 T:1956184064 ERROR: unable to load:/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq6/720p/DialogPVRGroupManager.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

Does work with mq5 helix mod for me. Does anyone know how to fix?
@caralando, will be fixed in next release, PVR area need more work.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Does any know how to increase the Logo size for MQ6?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
In weather -- current view, the current pressure label in English is "WOOD". (31859) Should be "PRESSURE" (It appears that this label was re-purposed for setting style "wood" in MQ6 and no provision made for previous usage for pressure).

scott s.
When in fullscreen pvr, bringing up the osdpvrguide shows "program info" for the playing program. I don't think this is the intent of this window.

scott s.
(2015-07-06, 19:22)rmilyard Wrote: I have a question. Is there a way when seeing Recently Added (25) to not show watched movies?

Can this be done?
The simple music playlist editor seems kind of confusing to use. I looked at some other skins and that's true in many of them. I looked at Metropolis, and that one seems the most logical in terms of headings and button labels. For example "OPEN PLAYLIST" instead of "OPEN" "Current Playlist" as a header for the list of tracks in the playlist as well.

scott s.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18