• 83(current)
IARL - Deprecated
(2018-03-22, 23:13)jdig4240 Wrote: Ok bud, hope your referring to the kodi.log.
Heres the Kodi log. 
Fresh install: IARL 1.7. Tried Super Mario 3 from best of NES.
http://autoaline.com/log/IARL.txt
 If you change the default download location (say something in the /data/local/tmp area) does that fix the problem?
Ok, i tried chaging the download path for Best of NES archive to external storage/Download. Still had same result. Only shows Amsrd, Arcade, and Commodore when trying to run a game. Any other ideas, let me know. Ill be around for a while..
If you want to use Teamviewer ill send you my ID so you can see my Shield:

I can recreate this issue now, but I don't have a solution currently.

The error appears to be in the builtin python function zipfile.  The function is erroring out with "File is not a zip file".  It is a zipfile though because i can unzip it outside of Kodi, and I can run the same exact code on the same exact file on a different OS (Windows, Linux, OSX) and it works.  If there are any other addons that use the builtin zipfile function in v18, I'm guessing they'll also have an issue.
Possibly have something to do with it??
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323321

**Edit. I see your already involved with this thread.
(2018-03-23, 12:09)jdig4240 Wrote: Possibly have something to do with it??
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323321

**Edit. I see your already involved with this thread.
 I opened a bug for Kodi regarding this issue.  In the meantime, I'm rewriting my addon for v18 of Kodi and it will hopefully be ready before v18 is released.
I'd like to just do away with the current implementation of archive handling and move to Kodi's new vfs.libarchive, although that currently doesn't seem to be included in the OSX builds, so I can't test it yet.
Well, i can test for Android or Windows if you need me to.
Hey this program rocks best thing ever. But im getting a error that says "achive returned no file or requires login in settings" could anyone help with that its happing when i try to play ps1 games i can play N64 nes and snes but ps1 games im having a problem with i looked at some help info but i couldnt find anything my kids want to play this game called Croc and Croc 2 but idk were to login or any of that
Hey this program rocks best thing ever. But im getting a error that says "achive returned no file or requires login in settings" could anyone help with that its happing when i try to play ps1 games i can play N64 nes and snes but ps1 games im having a problem with i looked at some help info but i couldnt find anything my kids want to play this game called Croc and Croc 2 but idk were to login or any of that
You must be registered with Internet Archive and enter your credentials in IARL settings
Ok thanks i will try to do that
I have installed IARL on my RPI 3 running Libreelec. What should I put for retroarch location? I have no way to install retroarch outside of kodi as I am using libreelec.
(2018-05-28, 00:57)Jul2040 Wrote: I have installed IARL on my RPI 3 running Libreelec. What should I put for retroarch location? I have no way to install retroarch outside of kodi as I am using libreelec.
 You should be able to install the Gamestarter addon, which includes the Retroarch binaries.  Then select 'Gamestarter' as your system type
any one on Android Oreo  

that has noticed that the games doesnt start anymore  

it seems that the function  sytem/bin/am   isnt working anymore ....
Awesome to see this still active and under development. I didn't read all 83 pages so this may have been reported before... With Kodiv18 I experience an issue after playing a game. I exit out using escape button, however shortly after I do so the same game launches 2 or 3 more times,, each time I have to exit out. Finally after the second or third attempt it stops trying to releaunch. I am using retorarch on windows machine with Kodi x86 v18 Alpha

Another thing I was looking at was getting some WII games, I see the dolphin emulator as on option in the addon setup however I don't have any lists, is there a list of WII games I can install. I see that I can create custom lists, it would be great to not have to edit XML.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IARL - Deprecated10