• 84(current)
IARL - Deprecated
(2018-07-12, 10:05)skarragallagher Wrote: Awesome to see this still active and under development. I didn't read all 83 pages so this may have been reported before... With Kodiv18 I experience an issue after playing a game. I exit out using escape button, however shortly after I do so the same game launches 2 or 3 more times,, each time I have to exit out. Finally after the second or third attempt it stops trying to releaunch. I am using retorarch on windows machine with Kodi x86 v18 Alpha

Another thing I was looking at was getting some WII games, I see the dolphin emulator as on option in the addon setup however I don't have any lists, is there a list of WII games I can install. I see that I can create custom lists, it would be great to not have to edit XML.
 Give IAGL a try (which is v2.0 of IARL for Kodi v18), I believe that quirk was fixed.  The issue was some controllers 'double tap' the buttons inadvertently, so I've disabled the buttons after launching once until the window is closed.

I doubt Wii will be added anytime soon as a default.  If you have Wii games on your system already, you could try AEL to launch them from Kodi.
That is awesome I didn't know there was a name change, I will give the new one a go on Kodi 18. Thanks for the continued development Smile I will check out AEL as well, although I like the fact of having one main place for games. I really love this addon Smile
Hi Zach thanks for the awesome work

I was able to use Retroarch on my Android tvbox and everything is going good.

I was trying to use on my Kodi 18 (alpha2) Kodi Retroplayer but for every single game i try it only ask me for the same 3 emulators (but they don't fit with the type of game i choose)

Amstrad - CPC (Caprice32)
Commodore - Amiga (P-UAE)
Commodore - C64 (VICE 64)

for everything i choose the emulator starts but can't load anything.
i already run the "setup wizard" and everything was ok

Am i missing something?

Thanks in advantage
I see my evil twin brother is here... Eek
Hi @zachmorris I would like to collaborate translating your addon into Spanish but it turns out that you do not have a file string.po, i would also translate Internet Archive Game Launcher.
Well thats certainly a good idea.  Looking into it, it looks like I'd have to change some things in the addon before that was possible.

Also, wondering how translated your talking about?  The language used in the addon itself (like settings, dialogs, etc) is pretty minimal, so that should be relatively easy.
Translating the game lists (game summaries, etc) would be quite the undertaking.  There's a lot of content there to translate.
I know that the language is minimal but we have the possibility to do it. Where are the game summaries scraped?. Internet Archive? I think that translate the summaries would be a great task.
Hi,

I have been using IARL in FireTv, it is excellent, thanks Zack for your hard work.
I'm using Kodi installed on sdcard1, external storage in AFTV, and Retroarch in sdcard0, internal storage at AFTV. On demand download works great to temp forlder, but if i change download folder to anything else, download complete in instant time and then IARL says that the game is not present on archive.org.
I suspect this problem is related to one app installed on sdcard0 and the other in sdcard1.

Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks
(2018-11-05, 15:38)bfalese Wrote: Hi,

I have been using IARL in FireTv, it is excellent, thanks Zack for your hard work.
I'm using Kodi installed on sdcard1, external storage in AFTV, and Retroarch in sdcard0, internal storage at AFTV. On demand download works great to temp forlder, but if i change download folder to anything else, download complete in instant time and then IARL says that the game is not present on archive.org.
I suspect this problem is related to one app installed on sdcard0 and the other in sdcard1.

Thanks
First, I suggest you change to IAGL since IARL has been depreciated.  No guarantees that will fix the problem though, I'd guess there's some permissions error occurring, but I'd need a debug log to try and figure it out.
Sorry, my bad.

I'm using IAGL, the launcher's newest incarcation.

Where can i locate IAGL's debug log?

Thanks
(2018-11-07, 00:13)zachmorris Wrote:
(2018-11-05, 15:38)bfalese Wrote: Hi,

Thanks
First, I suggest you change to IAGL since IARL has been depreciated.  No guarantees that will fix the problem though, I'd guess there's some permissions error occurring, but I'd need a debug log to try and figure it out. 
Please disregard this comment, i will post in IAGL thread instead. Thanks
hi all. great addon Zach. I have a question? is it possible to add more systems to the addon like PS2 or wii or Gamecube? Im using windows 10 x64. Thanks in advance
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IARL - Deprecated10