Export variables for audio languages
Could anybody tell me what the variables for html templates would be to export info regarding audio and subtitle languages ?
Regarding audio I so far found <$AUDIO> and <$AUDIOBITRATE> but they export other information than audio languages.
Not supported: Please add a feature request.
Does anybody know a media manager for Windows or OS X that is able to export the whole library into one file including information regarding audio languages ? Tiny Media Manager does not export codec related stuff, Ember at least exports infos regarding video but not the audio languages. i cannot understand that all these programs have the export option but at the same time are not able to export all the infos in the .nfo file Huh
The reason is simply: nobody has requested this...
(2015-07-10, 18:21)luc290670 Wrote: Does anybody know a media manager for Windows or OS X that is able to export the whole library into one file including information regarding audio languages ? Tiny Media Manager does not export codec related stuff, Ember at least exports infos regarding video but not the audio languages. i cannot understand that all these programs have the export option but at the same time are not able to export all the infos in the .nfo file Huh

I will put this on my todo list and try to add it for next BETA release - but like DanCooper explained the reason its missing, is no one requested that feature - the whole export movie data stuff in Ember is already a bit dated and hasn't been updated for a long time - while new fields in Ember Database for movies/sets/shows were added the export module was a bit neglected so quite a few variables are missing Wink

EDIT:
Done! Added missing field support for movie export template generation:
Code:
<$TMDBID>
<$TAGS>
<$LASTPLAYED>
<$VIDEOASPECT>
<$VIDEODURATION>
<$VIDEOHEIGHT>
<$VIDEOLANGUAGE>
<$VIDEOLONGLANGUAGE>
<$VIDEOSCANTYPE>
<$VIDEOSTEREOMODE>
<$VIDEOWIDTH>
<$AUDIOCHANNELS>
<$AUDIOLANGUAGE>
<$AUDIOLONGLANGUAGE>
<$SUBTITLELANGUAGE>
<$SUBTITLELONGLANGUAGE>
<$SUBTITLETYPE>
WOW - that was fast. Thanks a lot. So as I understand it will be present in the next beta release ?
(2015-07-11, 09:23)luc290670 Wrote: WOW - that was fast. Thanks a lot. So as I understand it will be present in the next beta release ?

Yes sir! Nod
Hi everybody,

Still waiting for the new beta to be released so that the above functions will be finally available. Any idea how long it will take until the next release ?

Thanks for all your work so far.
(2015-12-10, 17:05)luc290670 Wrote: Hi everybody,

Still waiting for the new beta to be released so that the above functions will be finally available. Any idea how long it will take until the next release ?

Thanks for all your work so far.

Third Alpha has just get out to a small test group.
Any chance I might get access to the alpha?
In fact I just need Ember to import all .nfo files of my movie collection and then export them into one file which I then can import into FileMaker Pro. Have not found any other solution for this problem yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export variables for audio languages0