Font colour/intensity
Question 
First of all let me say a great job on a great skin.

That said, I'd like to customise it a little bit. Specifically, I'd like to change the font colour on the Home Screen, i.e. the time and date, it's a bit faint for me and I'd like to make it stand out a bit more. How do I go about changing this? Can I just change a line (or 2) in the xml file or is it a bit more complicated than that? Better still is there an option within the skin settings?

Thanks
Colors are stored in the "colors\default.xml" files inside the skin folder.

You can edit the file.
Color names are pretty self-explanatory.
The format is AARRGGBB in hex code. AA for transparency. RR, GG and BB for Red, Green, Blue.
Colors under the CUSTOMIZATION line are not used.

Tgx
(2015-07-10, 11:55)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Colors are stored in the "colors\default.xml" files inside the skin folder.

You can edit the file.
The format is AARRGGBB in hex code. AA for transparency. RR, GG and BB for Red, Green, Blue.

Tgx

So using the time/date on the home screen as an example, which line would I alter?

Thanks
WindowTitle and subtitle
(2015-07-10, 12:48)sconly Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 11:55)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Colors are stored in the "colors\default.xml" files inside the skin folder.

You can edit the file.

Tgx

So using the time/date on the home screen as an example, which line would I alter?

Thanks

(2015-07-10, 13:17)Tgxcorporation Wrote: WindowTitle and subtitle

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font colour/intensity1