Announcing Kinoscopia to view your movie library in HTML
Note to others: although this is similar to a previous binned post, they are no longer using any of our registered trademarks.

Note to thread poster: You are using a forum name that is the same as the company, which is against forum rules (wiki) 2.2.2. I'll change it, read the forum rules this time and pm me what you want the name to be.
We must say, after such a "strongly positive" feedback from the dudes at Kodi, we are very disappointed. Instead of robots who don't even question why such stupid rules as "you are using the name of the thing you built as a username" are in place to begin with, we were hoping to find a team that would appreciate our work for the Kodi overall community.

On the bright side, we received a personal email from Ned Scott who thanked us, etc. He was very nice, and way above such pettiness.

Go ahead, feel free to censor, mark as spam, delete, or anything you feel is your important duty towards the well-being of the community, we won't waste any more time announcing here.

Have a great day.
you can post as Kinoscopia-David or alike, but not use the company name itself. If you would have read the provided documentation (forum rules, trademark stuff) you could have avoided all of this, but don't blame us if we apply the rules. It's not against the service you're offering, but a) we have to defend our trademark and b) rules apply to everyone. So even if Microsoft or Apple would have done it, same reaction. We're happy to change the username of your account if you want us to do so
I wrote the note above because people were reporting this thread, and wanted to make clear that was not necessary.
Also, I don't believe I was petty about your username. I just asked you to mail me a name that follows the rules so I could modify it.
Kinoscopia,i just tried to use site and am getting error message from dropdown under where you upload file to,its long message and believe its error in reguards to upload
procedure.could you please have a look at that and let me know when and if its fixed,thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing Kinoscopia to view your movie library in HTML3