"Play from here" Button in context menu?
Do any of you have the "Play from here" button on the context menu for videos?

Reason I ask is because in the thread below I asked if they could add a "Play All" option so you can watch all episodes in the list one after the other continuously? And "sarlan19" replied to me and said Kodi can already play all video in a list without needing to add a new option for it to the "IGN Add On". He said it's called "Play from here" which is on the context menu. However I do not see the "Play from here" button anywhere. Any ideas why that is missing?

I am just trying to figure out a way so I can watch all IGN video one after the other continuously.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136353&page=3
It should be in the context menu as sarlan19 described. But if it's not, it's not the skin's fault -- that menu is populated by Kodi itself.

I just checked with the YouTube addon and I do see it there. It's possible it's an issue with the IGN Addon.
(2015-07-10, 17:31)jingai Wrote: It should be in the context menu as sarlan19 described. But if it's not, it's not the skin's fault -- that menu is populated by Kodi itself.

I just checked with the YouTube addon and I do see it there. It's possible it's an issue with the IGN Addon.

Something must have got messed up with my install folder.

Thank for the info.
I just figured out why I was not seeing "Play from here" option.

I had "Play Next Video Automatically" enabled under the Video playback settings. And for whatever reason "Play next video Automatically" does not work with Video addon's.

Glad I finally figured this out because "Play from here" does work with Video Addon's so I can now watch videos one after the other Smile
Have a look at Nextup Service notification by im85288. It provides a Netflix style pop up notification as your video is ending.
(2015-09-16, 18:08)DetrieZ Wrote: Have a look at Nextup Service notification by im85288. It provides a Netflix style pop up notification as your video is ending.

This looks really cool will check it out!

Thanks Smile
(2015-08-05, 00:12)gate1975mlm Wrote: I just figured out why I was not seeing "Play from here" option.

I had "Play Next Video Automatically" enabled under the Video playback settings. And for whatever reason "Play next video Automatically" does not work with Video addon's.

Glad I finally figured this out because "Play from here" does work with Video Addon's so I can now watch videos one after the other Smile

That did the trick!
(2015-08-05, 00:12)gate1975mlm Wrote: I just figured out why I was not seeing "Play from here" option.

Sorry to necro this, but I have to chime in here:

The issue is not so much that "Play next video automatically" does not work with addons. My main gripe is it actually hides the "Play from here" option from the context menu of your addons. As already pointed out, the option won't appear unless "Play next video automatically" is disabled.

So in the end you have to choose - do you want Kodi to auto-play your local content, or do you want to be able to auotploay (via Play from here) the content from your addons? But you cannot have both, which boggles the mind.

Now can anyone explain why it has to be this way?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Play from here" Button in context menu?0