No Series Link for recording
Question 
Hi,

I've installed the latest stable release of KODI on my Amazon FireTV box and have connected it to my Media Portal TV server.
So far, I think it's great, but there doesn't seem to be a Series Link option for recording TV from the KODI client.
I've searched for answers on this topic and it seems to have been a request for a long time, but the feature doesn't seem to have been added.
Does anyone know if there are plans for it to be added in the near future or if there is a way to get it working?

I'm using the Aeon Nox skin in KODI and I don't really want to have to set recordings directly on the server.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Work is being done by developers on series recording.

See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2033149 for example.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That's great news! I hope this feature makes it into the next version.
Hi Nickr - is series recording slated for Isengard?
Dunno, it's been there for ages for mythtv, not sure when the improvements are coming?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Its j******** apparently - I just asked on the forum...
I would love to have series record like in mediaportal. With all of the bells and whistles too like keep till need space ect...
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Then try mythtv
Nar I worked it out now. I forgot to copy over the addon skin xml to my skin. Now I have series record
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Series Link for recording0