• 198(current)
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
Thanks much! Will be fixed in next build.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Now that's impressive! Thanks Fritsch. No other logs needed?
Was "wild guessing" - we are doing a lot of work in the region currently and a lot of stuff was fixed ... will build something tomorrow evening when things have settled down a bit :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Can someone tell me what the best stablest Jarvis build is? Or if one is even uploaded still?

I want to update my stable 6.0.98 to Jarvis. Usually I wouldn't care at all, but only reason I want to update is for the music tags.

I'm assuming there isn't even going to be a official stable Jarvis in OpenELEC ever, it will just jump straight to Krypton. Or am I assuming wrong? lol
There will be an OpenELEC 7/Jarvis build once Jarvis is released (if not before). Krypton is still 6 months away.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-01-23, 03:19)Milhouse Wrote: There will be an OpenELEC 7/Jarvis build once Jarvis is released (if not before). Krypton is still 6 months away.

Will it have EGL like the 6.0.9x fritsch builds?
I could be wrong but I don't think it will.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Jarvis won't have EGL at all. Fernet and I won't do a Jarvis based build.
Yeah that's what I figured, which is why I asked for the most stable Jarvis version out, cause I don't want to wait 6 months to get the music tags lol, and I don't want to go away from EGL.

Unless Milhouse wants to volunteer to throw together a stable Jarvis based EGL build Wink
What's wrong with master? That meant Jarvis won't be more stable :-)

When Jarvis is out - we will start Merge Windows again. First 10 days of the months: new features Last 20 days: Bugfixing. So whenever you get a build at the end of the month -> quite stable that is.
(2016-01-23, 07:47)ilovethakush Wrote: Unless Milhouse wants to volunteer to throw together a stable Jarvis based EGL build Wink

Nope, sorry.. Smile
I discovered a weird thing yesterday. The build in use was OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0-devel-20160119204203-r21946-gd67ddc9.img.gz. I added about 3k audio files to the library from samba share (not sure the amount of files is related to the problem though). Playing works fine when selecting a file via files menu or via artists. But if I go to songs and select some track, koi gets stuck for a bout 2 minutes and after that begins playing. In the log there was some repeating message about event. Will reproduce and provide the logs later. But maybe it's a known problem?

Repeating message
Code:
23:51:11 T:140582395742272   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnAdd from xbmc
23:51:12 T:140582395742272   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 2, from xbmc, message OnAdd
23:51:12 T:140582395742272   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnAdd from xbmc
23:51:12 T:140582395742272   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 2, from xbmc, message OnAdd
23:51:12 T:140582395742272   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnAdd from xvmc
Can somebody share ubuntu server image already configured with kodi from the 1st post?
Nope - the lazy train stopped one town before ours ...
(2016-01-23, 14:10)eugene2878 Wrote: Can somebody share ubuntu server image already configured with kodi from the 1st post?

If you want it that easy better pick openelec
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18