• 70(current)
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
Just sort by date and use latest - if all is fine for you - I will remove the others.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2015-09-20, 19:30)Hufvudet Wrote: Ok! Why so many versions? 16:17 the one I should take?

Thanks

Easier to check for regressions/bugs and stuff between versions Smile
Cool, will test in 1 hour.
tested latest/only remaining build now and all seems fine. default audio delay 0 + full range. gracie!
(2015-09-16, 22:16)BigL-New Wrote:
(2015-09-16, 20:17)fritsch Wrote: No - Debug Log is sufficient. You are aware that you run an alpha build with rough edges, right?

Ok, tomorrow I'll provide log.

Of course I know that it's alpha build and some rough edges exist. Just want to report everything what seems to me important. If you decide that it's alpha-bug and will be gone in normal release it's ok for me. But on the other hand i want to report everything to be good beta-tester and to have best final product :-)

Hi fritsch - here is my log from "floating audio" during playback (speeds up and slows down) with enabled "Sync Playback to Display" (with this option disabled everything is OK):

http://xbmclogs.com/pk0qsiw42

I've no passthrough, audio goes to USB DAC and amplifier.
Quote:21:09:27 T:140225146599488 NOTICE: Display resolution ADJUST : 1080i 16:9 (0) (weight: 1.000)

That is fixed in kodi's master already. I will rebuild when fernet rebases next time. Can you please give me the output of /usr/lib/kodi/kodi-xrandr please?

Edit: Just seen you run the ppa version. Retry with the version from coming Tuesday.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
OK, I'll wait few days :-)
You can try one of the Isengard OE builds I did today (on usb stick) ... just to see if the issue is fixed ... also the kodi-xrandr output is still needed.
don't know if i'm ot but no automatic full range with last milhouse build
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2111244

also posted a debug log

sorry for ot
You are offtopic fully offtopic ... don't mix threads.
sorry take patience Big Grin
I noticed with white levele clipping test that

Chrome full rgb/ kodi dither 8/ avr passthrough/tv full range 230-234 flash

with

Chrome full rgb/ kodi 16-235/ avr passthrough/tv limited range 230-253 flash

plasma tv

anyone experienced it ?

edit:leave it...also black test is out of control Big Grin
Kodi has absolutely no influence on chrome ... The full setting influences this ... modify the chrome launcher to set the display to limited and again to full after switching back. But once again: this is fully off topic here.
ops chrome=chromebox

i will post in a new thread

thx
Quote:Chrome full rgb/ kodi dither 8/ avr passthrough/tv full range 230-234 flash
Your TV is Limited Range only ... so it's perfectly clear what happens to Levels >= 235 if you throw full range on it ...

And posting in another thread won't help you ... as this code is nowhere near any mainline code ...
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18